Last-Minute Restricted Stateroom Discounts

This is great news. We booked our first cruise less than 30 days out and can pretty much up and go since we are so close to PC. Will keep trying the codes randomly and see if we can get a deal for our next trip.

It was a total guess but I thought that the IGT, OGT, VGT codes from below (that were posted further back in the thread) may be the codes for those fares.....sort of like FLR or KSF codes. DCL usually uses 3 letter codes for their special fares. I entered them in at the DCL website during the booking process. The below was listed in one of the previous posts that posted the information about the new program so I just thought I would try them.

Inside Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY IGT)

Oceanview Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY OGT)

Verandah Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY VGT)

Again, totally a guess on my part.

MJ

I don't see a place where you can even put a code...where would you do this if and when it became available??

Sounds like it is similar to current gty rooms but they are being VERY clear that the room is their choice (which gty is supposed to be anyway) and it is not as broken down by category. Things like it being full payment due and non refundable would happen anyway that close to sailing.
I do hope this means that the deeper discounts to fill a ship will now be open to everyone and not just FLorida residents.

Oh, and since someone mentioned it, other lines do do similar things. We booked about 6 weeks out for a Celebrity Med. cruise in October. We ended up paying right around $600 per person (total with taxes and fees) for concierge level rooms (larger but not suites like on DCL) as gty. We had 2 per room and 2 rooms at that rate (which is a steal for the Med.) I hope DCL ends up doing this on Med sailings. With luck some will hit our school breaks and I can be at that port in 11 hours of driving if i need to;)

OMG!!!! I sure will check this out for my next cruise:goodvibes

Keep this in mind if you are looking at modifying the cruise you already have booked:

Applies to new bookings only. Existing reservations cannot be modified to these new categories.

Full payment is due at time of booking. Booking holds are not permitted.

Reservation is non-refundable.

Reservation and applied payment are non-transferable.

That was copied from the rules that are listed in post #3.

And I still don't understand where I would put a code...I have looked and looked...I am looking at a May cruise to Alaska and they are really empty...I am hoping they will have this last min disc....but how can I find out??

And I still don't understand where I would put a code...I have looked and looked...I am looking at a May cruise to Alaska and they are really empty...I am hoping they will have this last min disc....but how can I find out??

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/reservations/booking

Click on the link and at the bottom left corner there is a place to enter a code.

MJ

Click on the link that MJ posted and you will find the box to enter a promo code at the bottom left of the booking page.

It was a total guess but I thought that the IGT, OGT, VGT codes from below (that were posted further back in the thread) may be the codes for those fares.....sort of like FLR or KSF codes. DCL usually uses 3 letter codes for their special fares. I entered them in at the DCL website during the booking process. The below was listed in one of the previous posts that posted the information about the new program so I just thought I would try them.

Inside Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY IGT)

Oceanview Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY OGT)

Verandah Stateroom with Restrictions (GTY VGT)

Again, totally a guess on my part.

MJ

I thought the letters highlighted were in essence your "category" now. Instead of Cat GTY 11C it's GTY IGT, etc. I'm not sure they were meant to be booking codes, and my assumption is you would see these as available categories to book when you went to book a cruise online when they are available. (Sort of how the cheap pricing or Cat 12 specials used to just appear with no code needed.)

I thought the letters highlighted were in essence your "category" now. Instead of Cat GTY 11C it's GTY IGT, etc. I'm not sure they were meant to be booking codes, and my assumption is you would see these as available categories to book when you went to book a cruise online when they are available. (Sort of how the cheap pricing or Cat 12 specials used to just appear with no code needed.)

Excellent point!!! As I had said I was just guessing and your explanation does make more sense!!!

MJ

Click on the link that MJ posted and you will find the box to enter a promo code at the bottom left of the booking page.

I SEE IT!! Thanks!!! I missed all that!! But, none of the codes work...yet.!! Here's hoping they will come out with some codes soon!!!

There are restricted rooms offered at the Med cruises in June. No code required, just choose IGT, OGT or VGT as room type. Hope this helps someone.

Hallo ;)

I don't think there are any codes for those :confused3

14-Night Transatlantic Eastbound Cruise, 14. may this year has a ogt-surprise on now.

Price is $3,025.96. Cheapest category else are $3,525.96.

But restricions are heavy.......:mad:

................When booking this restricted-fare category stateroom,
please note the following:

You are reserving a stateroom within the selected stateroom type: Inside, Oceanview or Verandah.
Disney Cruise Line will assign your specific stateroom at a later time, based on availability.
Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The stateroom offer cannot be combined with any other discounted or promotional offer.
Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.

I just booked an ocean view gty now I just have to cross my fingers for anything from 7 to 90 days.

anything but deck one and I will be happy as can be.

This will be my second ETA. first one a few years back was great.

I saw one of these this morning so just went back to find it.

It's on the 9/10/11 14 night Westbound TA - Verandah or Oceanview staterooms.

Verandah price is $3135.82 for 2A.

Oceanview price is $2335.82 for 2A.

Restrictions as follows:

When booking this restricted-fare category stateroom,
please note the following:

You are reserving a stateroom within the selected stateroom type: Inside, Oceanview or Verandah.
Disney Cruise Line will assign your specific stateroom at a later time, based on availability.
Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The stateroom offer cannot be combined with any other discounted or promotional offer.
Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter