Last minute disney world trips

jont

Earning My Ears
Are there web sites that allow bidding on last minute disney world trips (including air0 or web sites that offer for sale last minute disney trips (including air)?

Sorry, don't know the answer to that but will bump up for you.

Welcome to the DIS!:)

It seems like most of my trips are last minute trips. One day DH will call and say I've got a good check coming in 2 months (sometimes 1 month) lets go to WDW. I will then spend every spare moment for the next week or so calling all over and checking web sites for deals and more deals. I have discovered it all depends on who you get on the phone and if you ask the right questions. That has a determination on the deal you will get. The more friendly the cast member the better deal you will get, the more business like or curt the cast member, the deal will not be so good.

Good Luck!

Yvette

Hi jont! Welcome to the DIS! :)

Sounds like you are looking for a vacation broker - someone who deals the sale of blocks of complete vacation packages. I don't know of anyone to recommend - most of us here on the Budget Board deal with all of the components individually - but perhaps someone else has heard of someone for you.

Good Luck! Even if you cannot find someone like this - we can still help you plan an economical (relatively :) ) Disney Vacation!

You can always try Priceline: www.priceline.com or Hotwire: www.hotwire.com for last minute airfare, hotel, and rental car deals. Before you do so, I highly recommend looking at www.biddingfortravel.com for very helpful tips. I have used Priceline quite a few times for hotels and several times for airfare, and have been satisfied - as well as saved loads of money.

there has to be some fore thought, airlines like to have a 14 day in advance purchase requirement , u can always get a room at disney.. we r annual pass holders so
that helps with our last minute jonts to wdw .. we did it 3 time last year
check out .. if u want to stay out side the park ... www.lastminutetravel.com
or www.site59.com we leave next friday for our last minute trip i always get email from www.expedia.com from there faretracker section i have orlando programmed in so i always get email with the fares from boston we got 122.00 plus tax for this trip from boston so that is not to bad.. but one time we went with a package deal i booked on traveloscity that morning, and left that after noon said it would not take it because u have to book at least 48 hours in advance but it went threw and then a lady called me from there saying that it was against the rules , but she was going to try to issue the tixs and if they went threw we would be allset ... it went threw ... hope this helps .. r u going to drive or fly ????
peter

We just decided to go today, we're leaving on the 15th, so 10 day notice. Used some freq. flyer miles and bought one ticket $236.00 from Mpls.

Used Priceline for hotel and car - only staying in Orlando 4 nights, and DH refuses on site anyway. We're staying at the Marriott Orlando World Center - went for a bit higher than I hoped but can't beat $70 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter