Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

We can do potato salad and chips. I have a folding table I'll bring as well, and our chairs and drinks.

I can do lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mustard, ketchup, and mayo.

I can do the eating.

oh, and Carol, that Monday forecast is unacceptable,,you'll have to change that, I have to fish.

Well, I was gonna put up a new forecast, but it's worse than the one I put up yesterday.:scared1: Maybe it will change for the better by tomorrow. :goodvibes

Well, I was gonna put up a new forecast, but it's worse than the one I put up yesterday.:scared1: Maybe it will change for the better by tomorrow. :goodvibes

As humid as it is here, there is always going to be a chance of pop up thunderstorms.

Hey!! The forecast did get better!!

Fri
Jun 4
Isolated T-Storms
85°
70°
30%

Sat
Jun 5
AM Clouds / PM Sun
90°
72°
20%

Sun
Jun 6
Mostly Sunny
95°
70°
0%

Mon
Jun 7
Partly Cloudy
88°
66°
10%

Tue
Jun 8
Isolated T-Storms
86°
67°
30%

Wed
Jun 9
Isolated T-Storms
86°
64°
30%

Thu
Jun 10
Sunny
85°
65°
0%

Well....some of you may know this, some may not. Gina's grandmother of 92 years passed this morning. She was a true woman who's outlook on life demanded respect and undivided attention. Her funeral will either be o n Friday, or Monday...they are sure yet. If its on Friday........it will not affect our trip, but if they have to hold it off till Monday, we simply wont be able to make this trip. Im really pulling for Friday, but I guess there are things that may prevent it from happening so soon. I will be very upset if Im unable to make this trip....Ive been using it as life support for the last few weeks!! Ive been looking so forward to getting together with you guys. There may be a possibility of me going on ahead, and Gina meeting me there on Monday night, but she's nervous about driving 7 hours without me. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

Well....some of you may know this, some may not. Gina's grandmother of 92 years passed this morning. She was a true woman who's outlook on life demanded respect and undivided attention. Her funeral will either be o n Friday, or Monday...they are sure yet. If its on Friday........it will not affect our trip, but if they have to hold it off till Monday, we simply wont be able to make this trip. Im really pulling for Friday, but I guess there are things that may prevent it from happening so soon. I will be very upset if Im unable to make this trip....Ive been using it as life support for the last few weeks!! Ive been looking so forward to getting together with you guys. There may be a possibility of me going on ahead, and Gina meeting me there on Monday night, but she's nervous about driving 7 hours without me. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

We hope you can make it Rog, but we do understand if you can't. Haveto take care of family!! Also, if the service is Monday, come on after. I'm gonna be there all the way through the following Sunday, and I think a few other folks will be there through Thursday.

Rog, will Gina fly?? There are a couple of Delta options Monday evening for about $120 (through Atlanta) to Birmingham, or SW is about $170 direct to Birmingham. Might actually be cheaper than her driving round trip (Unless the kids are staying too).

Rog, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Gina's grandmother. Sounds like she lived all of her 92 years to the fullest...but that doesn't make losing her any easier. My prayers and condolences to Gina and your family.

Rog,, I am so sorry to hear about grandmother.
Hope ya'll can make it to this trip,,if not we totally understand.
Dont mean to sound selfish here, but was sure want'n to do some fish'n with you.

The forecast is getting better :goodvibes

Fri
Jun 4
Scattered T-Storms
87°
70°
40%

Sat
Jun 5
Partly Cloudy
88°
72°
20%

Sun
Jun 6
Partly Cloudy
91°
71°
0%

Mon
Jun 7
Partly Cloudy
88°
66°
20%

Tue
Jun 8
Mostly Cloudy
87°
66°
20%

Wed
Jun 9
Scattered T-Storms
86°
67°
60%

Thu
Jun 10
Scattered T-Storms
86°
69°
60%

Fri
Jun 11
AM Clouds / PM Sun
87°
71°
20%

Come on guys, don't let the weather steal your joy! Ya'll are gonna all be together...eating, fishing, and having a grand time. I'll be at home missing ya'll :sad2:, not eating 'cause I'm too depressed :sad2:, not fishing 'cause I'll be wrestling about 250 kids in VBS :sad2:, and just plain not having a grand time :sad2:.

Just kidding. Seriously, my little one will turn double digits on Tuesday, but we'll be celebrating that momentous occasion this weekend. So, though I'm sad I'll not be at the GG, I will be enjoying myself.

Ya'll have fun and I'm expecting full trip reports with lots of pictures from everyone!!!!!:)

Come on guys, don't let the weather steal your joy! Ya'll are gonna all be together...eating, fishing, and having a grand time. I'll be at home missing ya'll :sad2:, not eating 'cause I'm too depressed :sad2:, not fishing 'cause I'll be wrestling about 250 kids in VBS :sad2:, and just plain not having a grand time :sad2:.

Just kidding. Seriously, my little one will turn double digits on Tuesday, but we'll be celebrating that momentous occasion this weekend. So, though I'm sad I'll not be at the GG, I will be enjoying myself.

Ya'll have fun and I'm expecting full trip reports with lots of pictures from everyone!!!!!:)

We're sad cause it looks like Rog may not be able to go also :-(

We're sad cause it looks like Rog may not be able to go also :-(

I saw where he posted about Gina's granmother's passing, but I just assumed since his sad face was after your latest weather update, he was sad about the weather. Oh no!! Sorry guys, Rog not being there most definitely causes reason for your joy to be stolen. I have no encouraging words about his absence.:sad1:

I swear...I loved that old woman the way I love oxygen and sunshine...she'd WANT me to go to LG and have a great time.......its the REST of the family thats giving me that "eye" when I mentioned possibly missing the funeral!!!

Frank...youre gonna have to fish harder for me man!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter