LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi, I must apologize in advance but I have never posted before and am not sure if I am doing it right, but I wanted to see if there was any way you could please make a Welcome Letter for my three kids. I loved your design Letter _56 with Mickey and Minnie on it. I just would need for it to be customized with my three kids names at the top…. Lily, Jane & William. I want to thank you advance for your help with this request.

All the best,

Lucinda
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/Lucinda
password is Lucinda

No worries about he chairs I was able to get in touch with the DisSigner that made that for me on FB and she's recreating for this family for me.

I don't love the Mickey on the porthole ear if there isn't another mickey you can use can you just do it as you originally have it? She just happens to be the oldest of the 3 girls and mickey is her favorite character but baby mickey seems a bit too young...Like maybe a Captain Mickey image?? ;)
Hi,
I added a new one to your folder, have a great trip :)

Last edited:
I was scheduled to go on the WB Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder in 2015. However, due to a medical emergency,
of my own, I was not able to go. I liked your rivet like gold outlined Mickey Head W/Captain Mickey in the left ear, Disney
Wonder in the right ear and a map of the West Bound Panama Canal cruise route w/the ports designated in the ports country
flag shaped in a Mickey head. On the top, centered, of the gold outline of the Mickey face was written Cruising the Canal on
the botton, centered, of the gold outline of the mickey face was written May 1-15, 2015.

I am scheduled to go on the 2016 WBPC. Can you make the same design as you did for the WBPC 2015 with just (2) changes.
1) change the year 2015 to 2016 and (2) the date format from May 1 - 15, 2015 to May 1st - 15th, 2016.

Thank you,
Michael

Hello :) Here you go:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/hawii90
password is hawii90

I need a few more Mickey Heads for our FE Group. I did not see any of the Princes Group in your Cruise Designs so you can use these below. If you have a cruise design with Princess Group then use that one. I really do not care. You always know just what to do.

1. LadyBMHPrincessGroup2_zpsccfb3f49.jpg.html Name: Ava Disney Dream
2. LadyBMHPrincessGroup3_zps1c55d65f.jpg.html Name: Averi Disney Dream

Thanks,
Dona Momma

hey there! could i please request a few cupcakes from you? I love these :)they will be great for her birthday!!
All of them with the name Hannah

(I hope I am requesting these correctly)

LadyBcupcake32
LadyBcupcake39
LadyBcupcake28
LadyBcupcake12
LadyBcupcake14
LadyBcupcake23

Thank you so much!! I cant wait to see them:)

I need a few more Mickey Heads for our FE Group. I did not see any of the Princes Group in your Cruise Designs so you can use these below. If you have a cruise design with Princess Group then use that one. I really do not care. You always know just what to do.

1. LadyBMHPrincessGroup2_zpsccfb3f49.jpg.html Name: Ava Disney Dream
2. LadyBMHPrincessGroup3_zps1c55d65f.jpg.html Name: Averi Disney Dream

Thanks,
Dona Momma
Hi, I added these to your folder.

Hi :) I added these to your folder, I am not sure you selected the right porthole link for the pirate one so I made you one but I did personalize the one you selected too.
They are amazing. Thank you very much. I had not selected the right pirate one. So, thanks for reading my mind. LOL Also, the Sox baseball one is absolutely perfect. You outdid yourself again.
Wendy

Hello Everyone, I should be all caught up on requests. I will be unable to do any last minute requests for a few days as I will be busy Today-Monday. Thanks for your understanding :)

I've looked back through the thread and can't seem to find the post with folder on :(
Hi :) You have requested items on both of my threads but I use one folder per person:
This is posted on my thread on the cruise board:

I love your work - please could I request for our 2016 Disney dream cruise,

LadyBcruiseMH78 - with 'TAZ' in one ear and 'BILL' in the other ear.

LadyBcruiseMH66 - with 'MATT' in one ear and 'STACEY' in the other ear.

LadyBcruiseMH77 - with 'HENLI' in the ear.

LadyBcruieMH21 - with 'STACEY' in the ear

Thank you very much - Stacey :-) xx

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/MyBoylovesMickey
password is MyBoylovesMickey

Hi! These designs are too cute!! Can I get these 4 all with the name Sawyer on them please!

LadyBMHMonsters4
LadyBToyStoryMH3
LadyBMHPluto3
LadyBEarHat20155

Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter