LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

I love all the designs you made....thank you so so much... If not much to ask could you please do me one more... It's just words in disney font and black color ....I would love to put around each disney head you made.. And if not to hard curve the words so they fit... If to much to ask I understand.... I just need the words I will put them around each head you already made.. 1st Disney World (this I would like above the head) Vacation (This I would like below the head)

Hello LadyB! Love your work
Can I please request the following Disign
LabyBCruiseNameFill1
with the last name being Murphy?
Thanks in advance The cruise is the Wonder May 24.
Have a super day!

Thank you so much!
You make such awesome designs... I have one more request please... I am trying to make this trip special for my family since it's our first trip.. We have to have 7 days worth of shirts and thanks to you I have 4 days down... I have found clip art I like but could you do one more wording for me to put around the clip art,..
Hawes-Diaz Family
Vacation 2014
( disney font color black)

I was unable to get the Frozen Birthday PB link to work. I was hoping you could put together a Frozen water bottle label saying "Some people are worth melting for" and somehow incorporate my daughters name and age (Morgan, 5). If you could put something together for me by June 3 I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Thank You Lady B! I have downloaded my request!
I appreciate you taking the time for me.
Have a super night.

I am so grateful to have found this site and your work is just amazing!!! I know its a last minute request but my t-shirt order got butchered, hence this site was a God sent. We will hit the road for florida on the 31st. We would love and so appreciate if you could design the front and back of our shirts.

For the front we pictured something like cinderella's castle in the clouds in outline format or however with the words Disney below followed by Stokes-Mojica Family Vacation 2014 all in disney letters it would end up in 3 rows.

The back of our shirts each member wants a different character in mickey face and name in an ear:
little mermaid: Mimi
lightning McQueen: Logan
star wars boba fet: Rico
star wars Jedi: Jullyan
Stitch (lilo&stitch): Alex
Indiana Jones: Brandon
tinker bell with purple outline: Tata
princess jasmine: jessica

I know its alot and I can completely understand if you can't, I will figure something else out if that is the case. A last minute catastrophe placed me here but I am grateful because if you can, your work is just beautiful. Thank you for taking the time for hearing me out.

Hi dymund2luv :) Welcome to the Disboards!
I worked on the front shirt design this weekend but I need some clarification on the mickey heads.
Are you looking for the character mickey heads (the mickey head is designed to look like the character) or are you looking for a black mickey head with clip art of each character? Also I am not sure what the Tinkerbell with purple outline means, do you want the mickey head outlined in purple or Tinkerbell in purple?

We were wanting the Mickey heads that are turned into the characters not the clip art. The tinker bell Mickey head we need outlined purple because our t-shirts are lime green, so we want to make sure it sticks out. Tinkerbell in purple is not bad either though, what ever is easiest for you. I want to take the time to thank you again for helping us with this it means a great deal to our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!