Lactose intolerent

angelbaby29871

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. My dd9 intolerance to lactose has been getting worse over the last few months so this is the first time i have had to look more closely at what she can and cannot eat with lactose in it. She is very happy drinking lactofree milk but what are the dining optons anad ice-cream options with regards to this sort of intolerence? also can i ask for milk shakes to be made up with a lactose free option.
thanks in advance.

Most of the lactose free options are full milk free meaning soy or rice based. The Tofutti ice cream is pretty tasty. My kids get their milkshakes with Tofutti ice cream and rice milk since the soy milks have something in them that one of my kids can't have.

Dole Whips are lactose free. It's kind of ice cream and considered by many to be really yummy. It's very close to soft service ice cream and many can't tell the difference. There are also popsicles and frozen fruit bars that are completely dairy free. The popcorn sold from carts all over WDW is also completely dairy free.

I am completely lactose intolerant, and always look forward to my Disney vacations. Every full service restaurant I go to I let the waitress know so she can run my selection by the chef. Whenever there is a problem either the chef or the waitress comes back with an alternative way to make my selection. I have never been disappointed. Askerhouse is primarily all goat cheeses (lactose free) so I look forward to that. In all my visits I have never had a chef make a mistake. I usually ask for "rice " cream at the full service restaurants, and yes they can use this for shakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter