• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lactaid Milk Coupons Available

buffalogirl

<font color=deeppink>Ohh do I get to be first?<br>
I have some $2 off any Half Gallon or 96oz. Lactaid Milk coupons that I'd like to share.

My DS is lactose intolerant and drinks Lactaid milk. The coupons were in my local paper. My kind and thoughtful family and friends came through with extra coupons. I have more coupons than I can possibly use-they expire May 31.

I'm not looking for anything in return. I'd be happy to drop them in the mail.

Please PM me if interested.

That's sweet of you to offer! I can't use them but I wanted to offer a tip. Did you know that you can freeze milk? Just a thought. :)

That's sweet of you to offer! I can't use them but I wanted to offer a tip. Did you know that you can freeze milk? Just a thought. :)

Thanks! :flower3: I hadn't considered that. My freezer space is limited, but maybe I could put a couple half gallons in there.

I'll take one if you still have. My mom drinks Lactaid.

Helen

:thumbsup2 Please PM the info.

Would I be able to get one or two? I'm the only lactose-intolerant one in my family so my mom won't buy it...:confused

At school I just buy it instead, but it does get pricey! That's so nice of you to offer!

Would I be able to get one or two? I'm the only lactose-intolerant one in my family so my mom won't buy it...:confused

At school I just buy it instead, but it does get pricey! That's so nice of you to offer!

It is pricey! The going rate around here is between $3.50-$4.00 a half gallon. My DS usually has the Lactaid chewables if we're out somewhere, but prefers the Lactaid milk.

I'd be happy to send 2 coupons your way. Please PM the mailing info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter