• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

L&M car@mco in terminal $58.98/week

ggltech

Earning My Ears
seems like a good deal via orbitz.com
Economy
Car

Automatic Transmission
Air Conditioning

in terminal $58.98/week

unlimited mileage

You know what they say about things that sound too good to be true...............;).

I have no experience with L&M, but from the reports that I have seen from others it looks like you are taking your chances with L&M. I have heard too many negative things to take a chance on them. The major car rental companies may be more, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Anyone out there that has had a good L&M experience and can highly recommend them?

I haven't used L&M but have read posts on this board about once in awhile their simply refusing to honor a reservation.

Haven't yet heard about other companies' also refusing to honor reservations, if anyone wants to elaborate, be my guest.

More Disney tips:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 World Inn (now Doubletree Club)
4/85 Kon-Tiki (now Econolodge Hawaiian)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
9/97 All Star Music
11/98 ASMu & first premium annual pass
12/98 Knights Inn on 192
9/99 All Star Movies
12/00 All Star Sports & PAP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 Motel 6 & ASSp & PAP#3
11/03 Pop Century planned

I've rented from them once before and thought their service and cars were fine. I made my reservation directly from their website. Don't know if that makes a difference. I would rent from them again if the price was right.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter