Kristine's Designs **6/2 NEW DESIGNS ON LAST PAGE**

halloweenworldjune07.jpg

Kristine:

I see your designing again for a little while...can you please do a goth tink with the name Meghan for my DD(14). Thanks. A donation site would be a great idea!

Kristine,
I just love your designs! I have been trying to come up with some of my own, but they pale in comparison to yours! You are truely gifted in design! I would like to have the two Star Wars Weekends designs with Mickey & Tigger, just as they are. How do I get them without your name watermarked on them? I understand that you are doing this to protect yourself.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
Amy

let me know what names you want on them...:)

Kristine,
I just love your designs! I have been trying to come up with some of my own, but they pale in comparison to yours! You are truely gifted in design! I would like to have the two Star Wars Weekends designs with Mickey & Tigger, just as they are. How do I get them without your name watermarked on them? I understand that you are doing this to protect yourself.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
Amy

No names, just the design as it is, maybe add 2007 if it will fit at the bottom.
There for my husband, and he doesn't like his name on things. Thanks!

I also love the Walt Disney World one with the orange background! I've been trying to create something along those lines with our favorite characters, but I can't figure out how to put the pictures in the letters. LOL!

I love these designs. My husband and I have spent the last three hours trying to agree on designing door signs and t-shirts for our trip to WDW and our cruise. This would definitely help my lack of knowledge using the impossible photoshop program my brother gave me.

Could we make the following requests?

Pirates Rule
Names in each ear - Jonathan and Joshua

Orange WDW design
Top part - Family Vacation
Bottom part - June 2007

#654 - three different rooms
Black Disney Wonder design

Top part(where it says Featuring the ...) could you put the dates of our trip - June 17-21, 2007 and our names on the bottom.

#1 - Erick, Angela, Jonathan and Joshua
#2 - Grandpa Bernie, Nannie, and Danielle
#3 - Erik, Suzi, Elizabeth, and David

Many, many thanks for your designs!

Angela

Kristine:

Could you possible do the cruisin the wonder design (with the nemo fish) with "The Brown Family"? Thanks...we are cruising this summer and would love to have it for our door. Also, can you make one any of your "cruisin the wonder" designs for friends traveling with us. Their names are "The Montello Family" "The Omage Family" "The Harrington Family" "The Rogers Family" and "The Fassino Family". They don't know about door signs so I want to sneak one onto each of their doors when they are busy. Thanks. I only wish I was as talented as you...this way I wouldn't have to bother you. Thanks again.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter