Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe Refurb at Epcot

famsen

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the bakery in the Norway pavilion will reopen? I know there is the kiosk but there are a lot of items they are not carrying that we make a point to eat during each trip.
Are there pictures of what they are actually doing with Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe?

We've been wondering the same thing. Any news or updates?

When they shut down they said it would be "summer" which in Disney language I believe means they have until 31 December to open back up :-)

They do have a small kiosk booth that is supposed to be selling some of the items from the bakery in Norway

We did the kiosk booth in March and even the regular items didn’t seem the same:(

Any recent pictures of the construction? Do we know what changes they are making that is taking so long?

I've been waiting for news on this too. My trip is fast approaching and I am quickly losing hope.

The windows/doors were blocked when we were there last week, so I don't think you can really see what's going on...

I miss it too! The little kiosk doesn't have my favorite thing...the sweet almond pretzel. :cloud9:

Crossing my fingers it will be open for our September trip!

In the August trip thread, @ajksmom said "There is a DVC member event at EP on 8/15. Reports are that food vouchers are able to be used at the bakery." Maybe it will be opening by then!

I'm a little concerned about this special place. What could be taking so long?

Following this thread, as I was hoping it would be back up and running when I'm there mid-August.

When we were there in April, the selection was much less than the bakery normally had and it didn't look as good. We didn't try anything from the kiosk so can't comment on that.
Haven't seen anything posted as to when it opens except Summer 2018, which is not really helpful.

Following this as well and hoping for a re-opening very soon! We LOVE the cinnamon loaf and the Frozen mini cupcakes were adorable and tasty! I'm all for progress but sure do wish the temporary kiosk carried more items!

Still boarded up as of today, 8-7. Tried to ask a cast member, but they didn't know when it's reopening. The school bread is still delicious, maybe a bit drier, but still worth getting

Does the kiosk have the strawberry rice cream? This is one of your annual favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter