Kouzzina Menu

thanks for posting this. i am sure you are making many a diser very happy with this info.

only bummer for me is.... no greek salad!! that is my favorite. together with spanakopita and i would be a very happy girl!!!:lovestruc

I didn't list the salads!!! There was a greek salad!!!!! Lucky girl!!!

Thank you so much for posting! :goodvibes Looks like I will definatly be paying OOP for an appetizer.

Thanks so much for posting! I've been patiently waiting for the menu. Sounds delicious!

I'm REALLY looking forward to our ressie on Sept. 5! It's DH and my first adults only trip and this will be perfect. Thanks for posting all this info!

mmmm my mouth is watering! thanks for the info! definitely traditional greek food which i love and my mom will be happy with the Pasticio (I think you put a T in it instead of a P on the main post :) ) and loukoumades! my favorite!

Thanks so much for posting this. We are trying to decide if we want to try it on our December trip. Seeing the menu sure makes the decision a little easier. Everything sounds great and we sure do like her a lot. We're happy it's on the DP too.

OP, thanks for sharing the menu with us. So far my husband and I like somehting on the menu but I have to see the kids menu (if there is nothing my son can eat)...I guess we can't try. Hoping to see the kids menu

Anybody know if this is a signature dinner or not?

I think I am going to try to convince my family to try this restaurant next trip.

It's not a signature restaurant. Scroll up ^

This sounds awesome! I love authentic Greek food and this seems pretty authentic. I wonder what the atmosphere will be like. I'll be interested to find out from those who go when it opens. I'm wondering if it would be the type of place we could take our infant son to.

I believe Cat Cora has four children. Couple that with the fact that Disney is going to own and run the restaurant, and I don't see there will be any problem with bringing children there as far as the atmosphere.

Thanks for the menu. It does look very yummy. It looks like a must try for our October trip. Any word on the Tables in Wonderland discount? Sure hope so. Anybody seen the breakfast menu?

If it's owned by Disney it will most likely accept the TIW discount.

This menu looks better than Spoodles! I can't wait to try it next year! I'm glad there are a few restaurants at WDW that have a more varied menu, I hope this trend continues!

I believe it is on the DDP and 1 TS credit, just like Spoodles was.

We have reservations for September 1st. Soft opening I believe begins in August. Also, it is 1 TS and is on the DDP. :thumbsup2 I'm gathering that the kids menu will be the same Disney kids menu of pizza and chicken fingers with a specialty dessert. I think the lamb burgers will be a great option for tweens. Yummo!

Thank you both very much. When I told my DH he literally did a little booty dance around his office, and as he did it he was singing "I know where we're eating..oh yeah just 1 credit". I swear it was so funny that I wish I had my digi camcorder fixed.

Looks good! I am of greek hertiage and I live in NY (which has some of the best greek food in the workld) so i am super excited to try this and see how Cat Cora does. I have faith this is going to be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter