Kona Cafe menu question

disgirl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered a side of bacon, sausage, etc. at Kona? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I do not see sides of bacon etc. listed on their menu. They seem to just come with some meals.

DH loves breakfast and wants to eat there in August, but DS(14) who is really not a breakfast eater(I know not good, but we do make him eat something and have milk before school) may humor us and eat at Kona, if he could get a side of bacon. Also, I do not see any cereal on their menu. Correct? Thanks so much!!:)

Also, Can anyone tell me what the tax is in Florida right now. I believe it used to be around 6-7%. Thanks!

I am sure they will server you a side of bacon or sausage. Having worked in restaurants, it doesn't take much to get some bacon from the holding tray and slap it on a plate.

Odd they don't list cereal but I bet you can get it, as this the Poly's casual sitdown restaurant.

Thanks for the reply gatour. Yes, I thought it was odd that I did not see cereal on their menu, but maybe they have those little boxes at the buffet at Ohana instead. I do not know as I have never had breakfast at Ohana and only went there for dinner last year for the first time.

Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter