Kohl's no longer allows discounts on Levi's

I work at kohls, it's not a kohls policy. It is the bigger companies and they are doing it across the board. You will notice if you shop in different stores when nike now has a sale it will be a 2 week sale 25% off all nike and it will be like that in macys! jcpenny! and any other store that sells nike. Levi is now doing the same.

Thanks OP would never have known about Levis. I found out about Keurig last year.

And, as the PP noted Nike will offer a sale. I do recall prior to back to school all Nike Sneakers were 25% off. At the time i thought I could use the 30% as well but no go.

If you live near Cherry Hill, NJ the Khols Off Isle on Route70 has their Levis priced between $10 & $14

If you live near Cherry Hill, NJ the Khols Off Isle on Route70 has their Levis priced between $10 & $14
I'm in IL but that is a great sale! Our Kohl's has them on sale for $39.99, and I just received a $10 YES award email so I think I will get one pair using that.
I work at kohls, it's not a kohls policy. It is the bigger companies and they are doing it across the board. You will notice if you shop in different stores when nike now has a sale it will be a 2 week sale 25% off all nike and it will be like that in macys! jcpenny! and any other store that sells nike. Levi is now doing the same.
I know it isn't Kohl's at fault, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone (like me) who had hopes of using the discount. Does your employee discount still apply to Nike/Levi's etc. or no?

It may not be Kohl's making the decision on this Levi's one, but they certainly are on other things!

This used to be my go-to place to buy K-cups. Every time I got the 30% and Kohl's cash and rewards, etc., I'd stock up on K-cups at a great price. They're now excluded as well. It's in Kohl's list as "consumables". That has nothing to do with anyone besides Kohl's. My guess is a lot of people were doing exactly this and they decided they were losing too much on the deals.

Used to be their "no exclusions" was their big marketing plus. Now their list of exclusions just gets longer and longer.... Not as big a fan as I used to be!

I wonder if they'll be able to clearance out Levis merchandise.

I was at Belk (a regional dept store) within the last year and picked up a pair of Levis shorts off a clearance rack for my daughter. Everything on the rack (and the entire rack was Levis) was on clearance and then an extra 50% off. When I got to the register the extra 50% off did not come off and I told the clerk. She said they weren't able to mark Levis down any further so that didn't apply to these. (I was just going to put them back but when she saw the sign she just did it for me). So, makes me wonder about the way Kohls does their sales/clearance.

Levi's discounts their jeans. I've bought directly from their site for the same price I can get at JCP with a discount.

I always look there first (I get emails from them) but they usually don't have the style in stock that I want, and Kohls or JCPennys does.

Y
I know it isn't Kohl's at fault, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone (like me) who had hopes of using the discount. Does your employee discount still apply to Nike/Levi's etc. or no?

Yes associates still get their discounts.

Macy's doesn't apply the discount coupons to Levi's - just bought 5 pr tonight. Same price as Kohl's BUT they are offering a promotion right now. Spend $25 on a discount card (I think a portion goes to charity) and get a gift card worth 10% back on everything you spend between now and December 31. You'd have to spend over $250 to make it worth your while but if you are planning on buying something expensive it might be worth the investment. I did not buy as I don't plan on buying much else between now and Christmas. Of course, that means that I have to go out and buy all kinds of stuff for the kids and will end up spending well over $500 - just because :sad2:.

Reactions: HM
I don't think I've ever been able to successfully use a Macy's discount coupon on anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter