Knows nothing about Mickeys Christmas Party...

c4241

Mouseketeer
We are going December 1 - 11th....staying off-site and purchasing an annual pass....not being familiar with what's all happening....could someone let me know when the Christmas Party is being scheduled and how does one go about getting their tickets ahead of time. Thanks.

You can order MVMCP tickets online through Disney or by phone by calling 1-407-566-4385. The full details of holiday events at WDW can be found at www.wdwig.com Have fun! Mickey

Hi <b>c4241</b> Welcome to the dIS and a special welcome to the adults and solo travelers board, I'm glad you decided to join us.

MVMCP 2003 schedule is: November 30
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19

You can order them in advance by calling the number that mickeysaver gave you or you can buy them at guest services in any park.

I have always bought my ticket at guest services and I have never had a problem. I have even bought my ticket on the same day I want to attend and there was still availability.

I think you will enjoy MVMCP, I think it's a lot of fun :)

Katholyn

Pleased be advised that the official Disney Site does NOT
list December 7th as a date for MVMCP. I double checked this just a few minutes ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter