knee scooter and ride cues

Yes also wheelchair and ECV can go thought the lines too

There are 5 rides in all of Disney that is not accessible ( I might have missed one or two) and they each have a way to access them. They are

POTCB
BTMRR
for those you will get a return time and go to the exit

IASW
And space ship earth at EPCOT. about 95% of the time they will let you right on

And space mountain you will get a return time and go in the FP line.

A few ride have stairs fair enough in the line that you will just by pass ( splash is one of them)

Make sure you let the CM know how many steps you can take and how long you can stand with out your mobility device

Last edited:
Space mountain has stairs from both the standby and the fastpass entrance. I’m sure there is an accessible way to get on the ride but I’m not sure what it is.

Space mountain has stairs from both the standby and the fastpass entrance. I’m sure there is an accessible way to get on the ride but I’m not sure what it is.
Only the standby has Stairs the FP dose not. I can not do stairs in the dark or I will fall.

As of the last time I went on it in April, the fastpass line has stairs.
Sorry it does not Space mountain is my all time favorite ride I do it at lest 2 every day I am there if not more times ( all in the FP line)’and there are no stairs in it at all This is where they send wheelchair and then right before you get to the second touch point you go right and wait there

Splash has steps thst you have to by pass. Space dose not 100000000% sure

And I was just there end of April bringing of May.

Last edited:
Sorry it does not Space mountain is my all time favorite ride I do it at lest 2 every day I am there if not more times ( all in the FP line)’and there are no stairs in it at all This is where they send wheelchair and then right before you get to the second touch point you go right and wait there

Splash has steps thst you have to by pass. Space dose not 100000000% sure

I only ever go fastpass and I’m sure it has steps unless ifs been renovated in the last few months. I believe the standby line does nor have steps. I am 100% sure I remember steps in the fastpass line.

I only ever go fastpass and I’m sure it has steps unless ifs been renovated in the last few months. I believe the standby line does nor have steps. I am 100% sure I remember steps in the fastpass line.
Not at Disney world Disneyland maybe but Disney world space dose not have steps in thenFP line it has about 5 or so steps in the standby line. Sorry but you are wrong the FP line dose not have step. I had to beg a CM to let me in the FP line since I can not do steps she refused and I fell. I had a huge bruise on my arm a Manager found out what happens and was very angry at the CM. If you have a mobility device you will get a return time for the ride and go in the FP
line. There are no stirs in space mountain FP line end of story has not been for at lest 5 years.

And I have needed a wheelchair and went in thenFP line with the wheel and had a guest behind me lose control of her chair and hit the railing at the bottom of the ramp.

This video shows the entire Space Mountain attraction, from entering the Fastpass line, to riding, to exiting. The person filming was in the Right side Fastpass line, which does not have stairs. The line to his left has stairs near the beginning of the queue.

This video shows the entire Space Mountain attraction, from entering the Fastpass line, to riding, to exiting. The person filming was in the Right side Fastpass line, which does not have stairs. The line to his left has stairs near the beginning of the queue.

At 2.45 to 2.50 you can. See where wheelchair will pull off to wait to load. Also at about 1.20 the bottom of the first ramp is where the person behind me lost control of her wheelchair and hit the cut out on the left I still cringe every time I see it.

Yes also wheelchair and ECV can go thought the lines too

There are 5 rides in all of Disney that is not accessible ( I might have missed one or two) and they each have a way to access them. They are

POTCB
BTMRR
for those you will get a return time and go to the exit

IASW
And space ship earth at EPCOT. about 95% of the time they will let you right on

And space mountain you will get a return time and go in the FP line.

A few ride have stairs fair enough in the line that you will just by pass ( splash is one of them)

Make sure you let the CM know how many steps you can take and how long you can stand with out your mobility device
To clarify - knee scooters should be able to go in any queue that allows a standard wheelchair. Besides those mentioned above, teacups sends guests with mobility aids to an exit (and may issue a return time depending on crowd levels). Also - for ECV users - some lines (Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan) require ECV's to park outside and have wheelchairs to borrow if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!