Kids Suite

L

lrichards

Has anyone stayed at a kid suite at HRH? Just wondering how the room sizes are for the money, compared to the deluxe or regular rooms.

If you can book 2 rooms at the Entertainment or Annual Pass rates, that is a much better deal than one Kids Suite. Plus you would get 2 bathrooms!

Thank for the information. We have reservations for a garden room. For the price we received I think I will stay in garden room and maybe they will offer an upgrade when we get there. Haven't read anything about Kid Suites on the board, so thought I would throw the question out there. I don't think we will be spending too much time in our room anyway. Pool sounds great! Looking forward to FOTL. Thanks again.

We stayed in a kidsuite at the PBH in Nov/99. It was awesome with a 5 and 10 year old. They still talk about having their own room and tv! The kids go to bed about 8 and dh and I would stay up, chat and enjoy a glass of wine .We got an introductory rate but I've heard conflicting reports of weather or not they discount them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter