Kid's Ocean Club question

bogino

Mouseketeer
My 2 girls are ages 5 & 8. If I understand things correctly, they would be in different groups in the Club. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Secondly, am I correct in that the 5 year old can not "step up" to the 8 year olds group but the 8 year old can "step down" to the 5 year olds group. If the 8 year old does step down, does she have to be in that group for the whole cruise or can she alternate between her own age group and her sister's group? Thx.

You are correct in all your assumptions. And yes, if your 8yo "steps down", she will not have the option to "step back up".

Thanks for the response. Now, what would be the best resource for me to see what the different activities are for each group so I can decide with the 8 year old whether she'd rather be in her regular group or be with her sister.

Just wanted to let you know that I went with a 6 and 8 yr old. My 8 yr old was very shy and I thought he might want to step down. He gave the Lab a try the first time and loved it - so it wasn't an issue for us. He chose the activities he wanted to go to and we just took his brother to the club at the same time. My youngest is more "go with the flow" so that worked well for us. That way we didn't have a scheduling nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter