• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids Dining Choices

DisneyJColeMom

Mouseketeer
Im trying to book a character meal (modified i kno!). Its my family & my brother’s family and we have 2 seven year olds that are extremely picky eaters. I really wanted to book Hollywood & Vine but the menu shows nothing that I think our boys are willing to eat. Are the kids food options really limited to just those (I think it was 4) choices? We really cant get just like chicken nuggets or tenders & fries? Or a hot dog lol? I kno im not mentioning healthy food choices here, but it is what it is, we struggle lol!

The buffet used to have a lot more choices. I wouldn't count on being able to order anything that's not on the menu. They won't eat mac and cheese?

Im trying to book a character meal (modified i kno!). Its my family & my brother’s family and we have 2 seven year olds that are extremely picky eaters. I really wanted to book Hollywood & Vine but the menu shows nothing that I think our boys are willing to eat. Are the kids food options really limited to just those (I think it was 4) choices? We really cant get just like chicken nuggets or tenders & fries? Or a hot dog lol? I kno im not mentioning healthy food choices here, but it is what it is, we struggle lol!
Hollywood & Vine had chicken tenders as a alternative kid’s menu item during our visit in December. Same prix fixe price of course. YMMV so it’s hard to guarantee that but my son was so over the other available options that we inquired about anything else they may offer. They share a kitchen with Primetime which is why I believe chicken tenders may be a staple.

Hollywood & Vine had chicken tenders as a alternative kid’s menu item during our visit in December. Same prix fixe price of course. YMMV so it’s hard to guarantee that but my son was so over the other available options that we inquired about anything else they may offer. They share a kitchen with Primetime which is why I believe chicken tenders may be a staple.
Thanks so much! That would be great for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter