***Kids Book Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

My package has been mailed. :)

Ashlynn and Maiya's exchanges are on their way. The books should reach their new homes by the end of this week!

Just checked on my second one

Your item was delivered at 10:13 am on August 28, 2006 in OAKDALE, PA 15071.

Hope everything was in good condition.

We should have two that needs to be reported on as being recieved.

Did anyone else send out their exchange today?

AlexWyattMommy said:
Just checked on my second one

Your item was delivered at 10:13 am on August 28, 2006 in OAKDALE, PA 15071.

Hope everything was in good condition.

Yes it was! Today was an In Service day and we were at another building in the morning. When I got back in the afternoon I found a heavy box for my class. :goodvibes It was from Alex, DS of AlexWyattMommy. A cute Tigger note was enclosed. It said:

Some books have been loved,
Some books are new.
All these books have been
Picked just for you!

I will have to wait until tomorrow night to post all of the titles. They are wonderful, but this teacher needs to get to bed soon or she may be one of the "dwarfs" (Sleepy and Grumpy rolled into one :rotfl: ) tomorrow for the first day of school! It's almost midnight here in the East. :surfweb:

Thank you, Alex!

Have a great first day of school, sjh801! :) What grade do you teach?

We still have a bunch of people needing to report that they had sent out their exchange.
Remember tomorrow is the last day.

Mine are ready to mail and will go out tomorrow after school. It really took us longer than I thought to get the books, but I wanted to get a variety. So they'll go out tomorrow.

Our 2 packages are ready to go out tomorrow.

I sprained my wrist on Monday and have been very limited in my driving so I wasn't able to get things mailed yet, but the packages ARE ready to go! They are right next to me, in fact.

They will be in the mail tomorrow without fail - we have to run to NJ to go meet my new baby nephew :banana: and DH promised to stop at a Post Office for me. :love:

One package is headed waaaaaaaaay out West and the other one is headed out a little bit to the West.

I tried so hard to get out today and get my shopping done but the baby was fussy and I was not feeling well. Boy the recovery from this delivery has been so much harder than I remember with my first.

Anyways, so sorry to be running behind. I told dh he needs to wake up early tomorrow so we can get out and I can shop and get it in the mail. I hate running late but the only time I have even been out is to take my little guy to the dr and then the hospital to have his bili levels checked. Thank goodness they came back normal. Other than that I have been at home trying to get to feeling more like myself again.

So tomorrow I will force myself out so I can get my shopping all done. :goodvibes

TheDisneyBunch said:
I tried so hard to get out today and get my shopping done but the baby was fussy and I was not feeling well. Boy the recovery from this delivery has been so much harder than I remember with my first.

Anyways, so sorry to be running behind. I told dh he needs to wake up early tomorrow so we can get out and I can shop and get it in the mail. I hate running late but the only time I have even been out is to take my little guy to the dr and then the hospital to have his bili levels checked. Thank goodness they came back normal. Other than that I have been at home trying to get to feeling more like myself again.

So tomorrow I will force myself out so I can get my shopping all done. :goodvibes

No problem Amanda, I understand how it is with two kids now and having one of them be a newborn and the other a toddler.

2 packages going out tomorrow, and Nick received his today!

He got two spooky books that he LOVES, two cool pencils that he LOVES, a necklace (glowy? we can't figure it out), another viking novel, and a dinosaur activity book. Oh, and cookies, but they got smashed. He loves lemon, so he happily ate the crumbs! Thanks Patsy!

paigevz said:
2 packages going out tomorrow, and Nick received his today!

He got two spooky books that he LOVES, two cool pencils that he LOVES, a necklace (glowy? we can't figure it out), another viking novel, and a dinosaur activity book. Oh, and cookies, but they got smashed. He loves lemon, so he happily ate the crumbs! Thanks Patsy!

You're welcome. Sorry the cookies were crushed. For the glow necklace, it should work after putting it in the freezer to keep it cold, and then cracking it so that it lights up. Enjoy your books Nick.

Our package went out by air mail yesterday! :cool1:

It'll take a bit longer as it crosses the ocean but hope it's enjoyed when it does arrive! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter