Kids at Crew Cup Lounge (YC)

Agree with previous posters that kids are welcome in Crews Cup. One note, while they open at 4:30 they don’t serve food until 5 (when Yachtsman opens) - or at least that was the case when I was there a few weeks ago (January).

Oh no. According to allears.net, they have just changed several of the dishes at the Crew Cup & they removed the one I had been thinking of getting. It seems that the prices might’ve gone up by a dollar or two as well.
I think they also had some menu changes (and price increases) at Yachtsman.

Oh no. According to allears.net, they have just changed several of the dishes at the Crew Cup & they removed the one I had been thinking of getting. It seems that the prices might’ve gone up by a dollar or two as well.
I think they also had some menu changes (and price increases) at Yachtsman.

Ugh. Hate when that happens. It also looks like AllEars shows them as opening at 2pm but the wdw site still says 4:30. I may go on Fri and can try to check for you, if you’d like. What item were you eyeing?

Thanks. I forget the name, but it was some sort of steak medallions with grilled onions, etc.
enjoy your vacation.

Looks a bit like they are trying to turn Crew's Cup lounge into the lounge for the Yacht Club instead of an independent lounge. This menu is a long ways from what it was when we first stayed at Yacht Club. No truffle fries, no wings, no wedge salad, all of which were pretty reasonably priced (no reasonably priced regular burger) and made Crew's Cup a late night stop on arrival day for us. Not sure I approve (if Mickey cares).

Does Crew's Cup still have a lunch menu? Disney's website states that lunch is available but there's no lunch menu online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter