Kids Annual pass

MsDisney

DIS Veteran
I heard today that Universal/IOA is now offering a kids' priced annual pass! I believe the price is $129.95. Again, I've missed the boat on this because my kids' paid full price, and somehow I don't see them offering me a rebate! :mad:
But, for those of you who need APs for your kids, it's good.

Of course, I'd still look into getting the $99 deal at AAA first....

Karen

If this is what i think it is it has always existed for kids 9 and under. Use to buy three each year for the grandkids. :smooth:

Why is it that when I got our AP's in August...they were all the same price...the adult price?

What do I have, a giant sign on me that says, "It's ok...I don't mind...do what you need to do, give me the worst possible deal!!!"

I've always thought I was like Eeyore, with an everpresent raincloud, and this sort of reaffirms that theory! :(

Karen

Once your kids hit that 10 year old mark it is adult pricing. Just cause you are short does not mean your kids are under 10. :D

Well, that would be fine, but my kids are 7 and 9!

They told me the pass wasn't available...the woman I spoke to said they run it sometimes...but that August 8th when I got ours, it wasn't available.

You must have gotten it at times when they were running it...It IS sort of odd that they don't offer a kids annual all the time...but I guess the adult annual is such a great deal, I never complained...well, till now!:D

Karen

It was always a birthday gift so it was around the first of October each year. Just one more thing to talk to guest services about 11/17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter