Kidani Vacuum Cleaner

Bullseye

Faithful Companion
Anybody know if the vacuums in Kidani Villa (2br) have that detachable hose? I'm buying some of those travel bags where you suck the air out to condense them. They have a hand pump, but vacuum would be easier. Anybody know? :confused:

No detachable hose. They are an upright vacuum that seems as though they were manufactured in 1965.

Why not get the bags that you roll to get the air out?

Watch out that you don’t go over allowed weight, if you’re flying. Or over allowed weight even if not flying, unless you’re a body builder, because it’s hard to lift luggage once it goes over 50lbs. It’s easy to overfill a bag with those, and of course each bag adds weight, too.

Why not get the bags that you roll to get the air out?

Watch out that you don’t go over allowed weight, if you’re flying. Or over allowed weight even if not flying, unless you’re a body builder, because it’s hard to lift luggage once it goes over 50lbs. It’s easy to overfill a bag with those, and of course each bag adds weight, too.
No I always bring one of those scales with. I would obsess too much if had to wait for the airline to weight it. I'm just trying to get the usual amount into a slightly smaller suitcase. I looked at couple comparisons on Youtube of the roll one vs the pump ones and the user was able to get the pump one quite a bit flatter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter