Keys to the Kingdom tour

kenly777

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me about booking the Keys to the Kingdom tour? What time does it go on sale? And is it 60 days from the date of the tour? Or 60+ like dining?

In your Disney Experience go to Enchanting Extras Collection. Times and dates are listed. We booked a month before our arrival. Great tour. We plan on going again. I won't mention what you are exposed to, but it's very interesting and surprising.

Last edited:
My DH wants to do this tour on his birthday on 12/28 this year. I gotta say….I’m very nervous about getting it. He’d be fine doing it another day, but on his actual birthday would be really fun.

It's a spectacular tour. I, too, will keep the details out, but it was worth every penny.

I agree - it is a wonderful tour. If your day shows unavailable, keep checking. My DD was able to get us a spot just a couple of weeks before our trip.

I just booked this tour for myself for a solo trip in June. When I booked, I had the option of 3 different starting times - 8, 8:30, or 9 a.m. - so there is some opportunity to play around with days and times to make it work for your group.
I'm super excited to be doing it! Hope you are able to also book it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter