Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

Oooh! I can't wait to hear more! I watched you on TV that day and couldn't get enough! Congratulations!!

We were hoping u would report/join in here! Can hardly wait for more!(and yes.....I too am crying so far :rotfl: )

Thanks to the person who posted the link to the video. I missed the GMA segment. After watching that I need more trip report.

Watching your family enjoy such a magical moment like that was just breathtaking. Again, congratulations. You were one very lucky family.

"Then reality kicked in...so much to do in so little time!!! Usually, I have a year to get ready for Disney...this time just a few weeks! :crazy: "

just a few weeks to get ready, sounds like there was enough energy to do it overnight :hyper:

Congrats minnierocks and family, we are so jealous!

OMG! You are here!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!! I am crying all over again. I made DH, DD get up and we all watched you that morning!!

Bless you all and I am sooo happy for you! Can't wait to hear more......Keep it coming.

Minnierocks, just wanted to say that you are doing an awesome job of giving us a trip report of you and your family's once in a lifetime dream come true at Disney World!!!! You have me in my seat, waiting to hear what is going to happen next! :goodvibes

Would also love to see pictures of anything you are willing to share too! :wizard:

Joanna71985 said:
What section were you in? I was in Section 1. That has been one of my favorite memories so far.

I believe section 2, I was next to Radcliff and Fox. We had Stitch for a bit but then he go moved...lol. I was directly across from Lilo.

I just watched the video and am bawling! That has to be the most awesome thing I have seen. The looks on your kids faces when everyone came out on to Main Street....priceless!! Congrats and I can't wait to read your trip report!

mistyd just a quick hijack to say your little tink has to be the sweetest little thing I've EVER seen. OMG!

Minnierocks,

First I would like to congratulate you and your family on winning that awesome prize! :wizard:

Second, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I didn't get to see the original airing on GMA but I did watch the video online and I too got teary eyed! What a wonderful feeling to be so happy for someone else. :goodvibes

I definately got goosebumps reading your report so far and I'm so excited to read more! :woohoo: popcorn::

Oh wow!!! You're the winner and you're posting here?! That is so great! Thanks, I'm gonna enjoy this!!!! Congrats!

The first order of business, was to fill out all that paperwork! I spent the evening carefully filling out all the forms. I was still having a hard time believing that this was really happening, so I sure didn't want to be disqualified for a stupid mistake! :worried: :scared:

The next day, we made the trip to mail it back...so we headed to North Canton. :drive: Well, there just happens to be a Disney store in the mall there...so of course, we made a stop. I figured if we weren't paying for the trip, at least, I could get something new :teeth: I found the cutest jean jacket with Mickey on the back! DD found a baseball cap for Mickey to autograph...

It was so much fun to see the look on the store manager's face when I told her that we won the "Keys to the Kingdom" :yay:
As a matter of fact, we had so much fun all weekend telling all of our friends and family about our trip. :cool1: It really was mind boggling when you think about it. I was trying to understand how out of all those entries, they picked us. It just didn't feel like it could be real!

Well, Disney called and the paperwork was complete! Whew! That's a relief! This was like being given something too good to be true and you are just waiting for something to happen that will make it disappear! It's like living in a dream and you're just waiting for that alarm to go off!

The next few weeks was all about receiving phone calls...discussing travel arrangements, giving them some background information about what each member of our family would enjoy doing, making sure that any question I had was answered. I couldn't have been more pleased with how wonderful everyone was to deal with! They were just as excited about this as I was! :jumping1:

At home, we were trying to get a handle on all the necessaries before taking a trip! Making sure we had everything we needed, getting ahead at work, and OH...the homework! :eek:
The kids spent some serious time on the homework!

But the day was finally here...travel arrangements are made, homework is done, everything is packed, work is done, and the animals are taken care of...

AHHHHHH! We're going to Disney World!!! :banana:

This is great, Im so excited. I cant wait to hear everything. :teeth:

Keep it coming. Please dont make us wait.

Kerri

This is surreal! It's soooo cool to be able to read your trip report, Tammy! Thank you very much for sharing your 'vacation of a lifetime' with us! The pixie dust is flying! :goodvibes I can't wait to read more!

-Michelle

oh.. I am so excited to keep reading your report.. I feel so honored to hear about your trip of a lifetime.. I will keep checking back..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter