Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

minnierocks said:
I would like to post some pics with some of this...
Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks!!!

See the banner across the top that says DISboards.com and then all the little headings. Click on photos/Video. Use your Username and password to log in. You need to load your pictures there first. There are rules about sizing, if they are to large, ask tech boards to downsize your pictures.

When you save them to your favorites, then right click on the picture, go to properties, highlight the URL, have your cursor over the highlight, right click and copy the URL. Then paste your picture into your TR where you want. it is a lot of back and forth. I wish there was an easier way.

:cool1: Welcome Minnierocks and family!!! I am so excited for your family and the wonderful Disney adventure that you all recently experienced.
Thanks for sharing so many details with us!!

I'm also fairly new to the boards. Our family took our 1st trip to the World last November. It was truly an unforgettable and magical trip for our family!!
:thumbsup2

WOW - I cannot believe your luck - what a wonderful trip! I am so envious, but it is so great to read this - I cannot believe that after seeing you on TV I am redaing your TR!

there's another way to upload pictures also. If you go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures there then you can come and make a posting and just copy the code (it's the image one posted under the picture on photobucket) and your pictures will appear. It's more simple then it sounds!

Holy Cow...now we know there really is pixie dust sprinkled
on folks. I am very very happy for you and glad I chose to
read your TR. I can imagine how stunned you were and in
disbelief about the big win. Congratulations!!! Hope it was
everything you dreamed about and more!! :)

Minnierocks, congratulations to you and your family!! I am enjoying your report so much & looking forward to seeing your pics!! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing,

Lives4Disney :)

TLHB70 said:
I don't have the link to the clip from GMA, however I do have this:
http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/disney/25613/
Oh Minnierocks! Just watching this again made me cry. It is so wonderful!
Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!

It's so great to read about the trip from the winner, most times you get a blurb on the news and none of the details or execitement of what it is like to win or how the trip went. And the link to watch the release and video is awesome of course I do work for PR Newswire :thumbsup2

The mpeg2 video from PR Newswire is even MORE awesome. Many thanks to your service for providing that video.

Towncrier said:
The mpeg2 video from PR Newswire is even MORE awesome. Many thanks to your service for providing that video.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Wow!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Ok, I just saw those news clips, and started crying! How exciting for you and your family! :cheer2: I can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your family on Good Morning America! I was so jealous! How exciting it must have been for all of you. Congrats on winning! Can't wait to read more and see some great pictures of your trip! :genie:

I am loving this. I guess we are all living through your TR. I won a trip to Puerto Vallarta last spring and that was a blast...but Disney World...that is the ultimate (except the lottery that would allow me to go to Disney World whenever I wanted :teeth: ). When were you actually notified that you won?

ennisb said:
It's so great to read about the trip from the winner, most times you get a blurb on the news and none of the details or execitement of what it is like to win or how the trip went. And the link to watch the release and video is awesome of course I do work for PR Newswire :thumbsup2

The newswire one was awesome...we watch it over and over and show it to everyone :thumbsup2

minnierocks said:
The newswire one was awesome...we watch it over and over and show it to everyone :thumbsup2

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but did they tell you what to wear? I noticed none of you were wearing any Disney paraphanalia in the video, and I would've thought they'd want that on all the videos and GMA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter