Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so excited that I sent these to my Mom to show her and she wanted to know where her stormtrooper was....:confused3 oops.

Can you make a girlie one with the bow that says Mom Mom under it?

Thanks again so much!:flower3:

Well we can't leave mom out:rotfl:

That is hilarious. I love it. I think I'll wear them all, but my favorite one is the backrub! I saw a woman today wearing a shirt that said, "The princess is pregnant" Any chance you could do another one for me? I love all the princesses, or just that saying with designs that you think would look good. I love everything you do. Thank you so much:worship::rotfl2:

Here's one with all the princesses, but if you ley me know who you favorite is I can try and draw her pregnant:cutie:

Hi
I went to your link where all of your designs are, great work:worship: I found one that I really like, but I would like it changed just a little if you don't mind. It is under "09" and it is the one with 09 with the castle in the 09 and Mickey and Minnie are in front of the 09 and a baby mickey dressed in blue. I have a girl, but she is going to be 7. Could you replace the baby mickey with a princess minnie and at the bottom write, Our Family Vacation
TIA

I don't mind at all:cutie:

Hi Kellybell,
I had this thread confused with another. Your work is beautiful. Once I do the first two transfer projects I have planned,I may post here to ask for some of your disigns.

Have a great day.

Tracy

Can i get this with the name Cameron??

1ssttimegrace.jpg

Thank you so much...

I posted this a few days ago... I was looking for a graphic that I could put on a shirt for a first timer... Her name is Cameron... Something with Princesses or girly-ish.... She is so excited to go down for her first time I would like to put a magnet and a shirt for her together...

Saw this in your shared files today..

I absolutely LOVE it! I cropped the characters at the bottom and made magnets this afternoon. The more I look at them, the more I'm in love with these particular images! Is there any way I could get just the original of the mickey, minnie, pluto & goofy? I was considering making another set of shirts with just a character on each, no personalization. There's four of us so it would be a perfect fit. Are the originals any bigger? Where did they come from? If you have them, would it distort them a lot if I try to make a single character adult shirt size?

Thanks you soo much for all you've done for our trip!!

I posted this a few days ago... I was looking for a graphic that I could put on a shirt for a first timer... Her name is Cameron... Something with Princesses or girly-ish.... She is so excited to go down for her first time I would like to put a magnet and a shirt for her together...

How's this:cutie:

Saw this in your shared files today..

I absolutely LOVE it! I cropped the characters at the bottom and made magnets this afternoon. The more I look at them, the more I'm in love with these particular images! Is there any way I could get just the original of the mickey, minnie, pluto & goofy? I was considering making another set of shirts with just a character on each, no personalization. There's four of us so it would be a perfect fit. Are the originals any bigger? Where did they come from? If you have them, would it distort them a lot if I try to make a single character adult shirt size?

Thanks you soo much for all you've done for our trip!!
Those images are actually photo's of a Disneyland guide map that I cropped. They were just close up shots of the faces no bodies. The images as they are on on a fairly large image size and at 300 dpi so they would enlarge okay. But again it's just the close up faces that I have right now.
It's funny that you should post this, I have searched and searched the net for the character's dressed in thier celebrate gear and just last night I had the thought, "Hey I can piece together different aspects of different images I have to acheive my desired look!" So I am in the process of trying to do that I hope to be done in the next day or so. I can't promise in time for you trip though.:cutie:

Those images are actually photo's of a Disneyland guide map that I cropped. They were just close up shots of the faces no bodies. The images as they are on on a fairly large image size and at 300 dpi so they would enlarge okay. But again it's just the close up faces that I have right now.
It's funny that you should post this, I have searched and searched the net for the character's dressed in thier celebrate gear and just last night I had the thought, "Hey I can piece together different aspects of different images I have to acheive my desired look!" So I am in the process of trying to do that I hope to be done in the next day or so. I can't promise in time for you trip though.:cutie:

It's the face close ups that I'm loving so much actually. They're just so darn bright and cheerful that I can't stop looking over at them! I spent a lot of the afternoon searching for those pics myself. There really isn't much out there, it seems. Thanks again.

Your designs are super! Is there anyway to make this one (Mickeyheads > m&mheaddavid.jpg) a celebrating 10 years anniversary design? One with Randy and the other with Michelle and the year 2010.

Thanks,
Chelle

Hi Kellybell ~

OMG, I absolutely LOVE this design! We are going to be celebrating my son's b-day during our trip in September & I'm wondering if you'd be so kind to do It's my 12th Birthday leaving the Celebrate at the top?

Thanks a million! :goodvibes

Hi,
May I please get the following with Shelby in it:

May I also request the following with Shelley and one with Shelby:
Could you please put a black border around it, I am putting it on a grey t-shirt?

Thanks!

Hi Kellybell ~
OMG, I absolutely LOVE this design! We are going to be celebrating my son's b-day during our trip in September & I'm wondering if you'd be so kind to do It's my 12th Birthday leaving the Celebrate at the top?
Thanks a million! :goodvibes

You're welcome:goodvibes

Your designs are super! Is there anyway to make this one (Mickeyheads > m&mheaddavid.jpg) a celebrating 10 years anniversary design? One with Randy and the other with Michelle and the year 2010.

Thanks,
Chelle

You're welcome:cutie:

Kelly,
Do you have time for a rush job? :confused3 I just realized that we were one short shirt for someone. I know my ticker says we have a few days, but that's when we're arriving at Disney--we're actually driving out tomorrow!:scared1: Anyway, if it can't be done, then that's fine. I was hoping to get this disign: celebratingrainbowandrea.jpg With the names Abel, Shannon, Cameron, Kayleigh and Aidan with the box background that you have in some of the others. I may be up till midnight making a shirt if you can pull it off--but I'd be forever grateful!!
Thank you!!

Kelly,
Do you have time for a rush job? :confused3 I just realized that we were one short shirt for someone. I know my ticker says we have a few days, but that's when we're arriving at Disney--we're actually driving out tomorrow!:scared1: Anyway, if it can't be done, then that's fine. I was hoping to get this disign: celebratingrainbowandrea.jpg With the names Abel, Shannon, Cameron, Kayleigh and Aidan with the box background that you have in some of the others. I may be up till midnight making a shirt if you can pull it off--but I'd be forever grateful!!
Thank you!!

Which version?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter