Keeping a Positive Attitude - Fort Wilderness in April 2021 WILL Happen

morrik5

DIS Veteran
499 days out we booked Fort Wilderness - a cabin for our daughter and her family and a Premium Site for DH and myself. Who knew a pandemic would hit! Last month we purchased our park tickets and have made our park reservations. Today I couldn't pass on the low air fares and booked our daughter's flights from Canada with the No Change Fees feature "because plans change" is their statement.

Please let's get this scare out of the picture for everyone but especially so we will not have to self-quarantine for 14 days on arrival (our stay is only one week) and of course so we can cross the International Border from Canada into the US for pleasure travel. We just HAVE to return to our #1 vacation home away from home.

499 days out we booked Fort Wilderness - a cabin for our daughter and her family and a Premium Site for DH and myself. Who knew a pandemic would hit! Last month we purchased our park tickets and have made our park reservations. Today I couldn't pass on the low air fares and booked our daughter's flights from Canada with the No Change Fees feature "because plans change" is their statement.

Please let's get this scare out of the picture for everyone but especially so we will not have to self-quarantine for 14 days on arrival (our stay is only one week) and of course so we can cross the International Border from Canada into the US for pleasure travel. We just HAVE to return to our #1 vacation home away from home.
Morrik5:
We also have April 2021 ressies and hope some of the detractors (face masks, distancing, entry reservations, one-park-a-day-only for AP holders, etc) will be gone. Good luck with all of that! Hoping for the best for you guys, especially the air travel portion of you daughter's travels. Sadly, nothing is in concrete anymore where you can be confident of a future outcome of something. "He who plans early, plans twice" notwithstanding, Here's to having your visit go as planned 🍹!

We're booked for May 2021. I refuse to entertain ANY negativity!

I'll add April to my "It WILL happen" list, if you'll add May to yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter