Keep us in your prayers..UPDATED

Marsha and Tommy, I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. {{hugs}}

Thanks for the update Marsha. You guys stay in my prayers. Hang in there and come back here often for more hugs. :hug:

Thanks for the update, we'll keep you in our prayers. Stay strong. I hope Bampy gets better asap too.

Thank you for taking time to update us all :hug:
I am so glad they are both doing OK. Continued prayers all around :grouphug:

I have been worried sick and I am so glad you posted! You have many more prayers coming your way too!

Prayers...and....

Congratulations on the pregnancy of your daughter. Prayers for all.

Dee

You and Tom are on my mind and in my prayers daily, wishing you all the best such as it can be at moments such as these. Your continuing concern for others in the midst of your own trials has truly touched my heart in a way I cannot describe. I am so glad to have "met" you here and wish you nothing but the best. You are the epitome of a "Tigger", Marsha!

Marsha, Praying for you and Tom.

You both are an inspiration to me. I know my dh is always "advocating" for me as he calls it. Sometimes I think its him being borderline obnoxious but he says I am too nice. It will be interesting to see what he does this week as my surgery is today.

Blessings to you both.

I've been away for awhile and did not see your post from Jan. 10 until today. I'm so sorry to hear that Tom was in the hospital along with your grandson and I hope both are doing well by now.

Thinking of you and sending healthy thought and many prayers. Hugs, Barb

Thinking of you and Tom, Marsha. Sending prayers and good thoughts to both of you.

Hi Marsha We just got back a few days ago from WDW and I was wondering how things are going? You are in my prayers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter