Justice for Girls Coupon

libinatorsmom

DIS Veteran
Anyone know a place I can print a Justice for Girls Coupon for in store shopping I can only find cods for online... HELP :confused3

Just tell them Erin called, lol-every time there is a coupon code, we get a call from Justice and they say, if you don't have a coupon just tell them Erin called and you will get your discount :0). I have just said ooh I forgot it, can you still give me the % off, and they do, no prob. HTH

Well thats interesting I found one online and I printed it but I see its expired... so I will see if the Erin thing works... LOL

I can forward you a copy of the email I got with the 40% off. You just have to print it and take it in. Just let me know your email.

I can forward you a copy of the email I got with the 40% off. You just have to print it and take it in. Just let me know your email.

I would love to have one of these if anyone has an extra. I know OP gets first dibs on this one. I went and bought dd stuff and used my 40% the other day. they didn't have a few things and she wants to exchange some stuff which will lose me my original 40%. Darn girls....LOL.:rotfl:

I would love to have one of these if anyone has an extra. I know OP gets first dibs on this one. I went and bought dd stuff and used my 40% the other day. they didn't have a few things and she wants to exchange some stuff which will lose me my original 40%. Darn girls....LOL.:rotfl:

Thats why I have to take my DD with me if I shop without her I am ALWAYS taking things back... ALWAYS!!!! I of course have VETO power... but if she doesnt like it she WONT wear it... I hope I get this coupon as my daughter loved what we found on the website last night... of course it was all FULL PRICE... EEEK... but with the 40% I could get her a few things

We were at Justice yesterday and I bought so much stuff on clearance, they had just marked most stuff down to $6.99.
I spent 37.50 with the 40% and she got about 10 outfits for BTS.
No I didn't spend the $50 to get the bucs, because I only shop there when it's super clearenced stuff.

OKay now I feel bad.

I have three DSs. But I got TWO 40% off coupons in the mail for Justice. :lmao:

Unfortunately, I put them in the papers to be recyled. I've got to put the papers in the bags tonight if they are still in there I will PM PPs.

Thats why I have to take my DD with me if I shop without her I am ALWAYS taking things back... ALWAYS!!!! I of course have VETO power... but if she doesnt like it she WONT wear it... I hope I get this coupon as my daughter loved what we found on the website last night... of course it was all FULL PRICE... EEEK... but with the 40% I could get her a few things

yeah well. Sad thing is.....she was with me. She still does this. I did get decent deals but still spent almost $200. Just can't justify returning and spending full price. She got the boots with the peace sign and then decided she wanted the ones with the buckles. Only a few stores in our area have them, so I better get there soon or of course it will be all my fault.:rotfl: Diva; diva....sigh

OKay now I feel bad.

I have three DSs. But I got TWO 40% off coupons in the mail for Justice. :lmao:

Unfortunately, I put them in the papers to be recyled. I've got to put the papers in the bags tonight if they are still in there I will PM PPs.

Those are worth quite a lot to parents who have pre-tweeners and tweeners.
;)

Same thing here. I've learned the hard way to always buy my DD7's clothes when she's there. There's been quite a few things she's refused to wear and I had to reluctantly go back to the store for a return.

I will be taking my DD7 shopping on Saturday at Justice after I get my hair done.

My 5 year old DD is all taken care of. She's got hand me down and new outfits from Gymboree. I just wish our oldest was as easy as that.

I am hoping we can find her some cute stuff this weekend... Kohls is having a great sale and I have coupons for every store we are headed to this weekend... WOO HOO and we are both getting hair cuts at 11 it will be a fun mommy daught erday

Does anyone know how long this 40% off coupon is good for? I'm planning to make a hit and saying that Erin called. She hasn't called in a long time...hmm...

How do I get a coupon?

My DD is new to Justice we were Gymboree devotees for years. I guess I am in the minority....I buy her clothes when she isn't with me, she is 8 1/2 and I pick it out and she wears it. Case closed. I have seen my sister struggle with her daughter being picky and I decided that I am not dealing with that not at my DDs age anyway :lmao: we have years to fight over clothing!

She used to wear a uniform to school, she doesn't have to now and one morning she started with me one day whining about what I picked out for her to wear. I looked her in the eye and said....you might not have to wear a uniform to this school but that doesn't mean you don't have to wear one. I will make a Monday outfit and you will wear that every Monday, A Tuesday outfit for all Tuesdays etc....if this doesn't stop. She stopped and we don't argue about it.

I do try to take into consideration her likes when I shop but until she is paying for her own clothes I will have the final say! I just :rotfl2: thinking about her refusing to wear something!

I signed up for their email notifications last night and this morning the 40% coupon was in my spam folder. Maybe you can try that! :thumbsup2

I signed up for their email notifications last night and this morning the 40% coupon was in my spam folder. Maybe you can try that! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip! I did this yesterday and received my coupon today. :teeth:

Does anyone know how long this 40% off coupon is good for? I'm planning to make a hit and saying that Erin called. She hasn't called in a long time...hmm...

I forgot my coupon and just said the Erin had called and the girl said that the new messages don't say that anymore, they say to bring your coupon to the store to get great deals. She let me have the 40% off, but wasn't too nice about it. Then, she forgot to give me the $40.00 worth of extra bucks for later this month -- I went back a little while later and got those (still in the mall). My dd is 12 and still likes their basics, but doesn't like the cutsie stuff anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts