Justice - 40% coupon and J bucks?

jeepgirl30

DIS Veteran
My DD loves Justice. I hate it! But she has several items on her list from there. I complained to a friend of mine in the past and she said she got great deals there and was always able to combine sales/coupons with her J bucks. She doesn't live by me or i'd be going with her!

However, the justice closest to me will not allow me to use a 40% coupon with j bucks. I also tried online and can't. Another friend mentioned occassionally they do the 40% off the whole store during jbucks but not often.

Does anyone know when the next time would be or if other stores except the coupon and bucks together?

I would love a deal, too. Like you, I have JBucks I need to use before the 13th but I need to maximize my savings. I love their uber convienient pricing so it's impossible to get an outfit for $50 full price. :mad: The hoodies are $34.90, the pants are $22.90 (or whatever) so a hoodie set is out, jeans are $36 or whatever. You can get a top for $24.50 but good luck finding something besides yoga pants to go with it. And then you are like, I paid $25 for this with a 50% off code? And I got yoga pants, which are like $10.50 full price at Old Navy. :scared1:

I hate Justice, it's so overpriced. Dang kids though, they love that store.

Any time I have Jbucks and 40% coupons, it's either one or the other. I have not been able to combine them. So it's not just you.

I've never been able to use a coupon and JBucks together either. One sales girl was willing to try for me, but she couldn't get the register to accept both on the same transaction. I really think the system is set up so that you have to choose one or the other. Not sure how your friend is getting them combined.

I never thought the quality or styling was as good once the switch from LTD2 to Justice was made, yet the prices were about the same. It was a happy day at my house when DD decided Justice was no longer cool. :thumbsup2

You guys probably already know this, but I just found out, so in case anyone else didn't know...

if you go to the shopjustice website and type "coupon" in the search field, the 40% off coupon comes up.

Never heard of being able to stack them. That would be nice, though!

I have never been able to stack coupons/jbucks. The best I can do is using the 40% off coupon on clearance stuff. I have 3 girls. That store has taken quite a bit of my hard earned money.:headache:

Funny, I just googled this question and this thread was the first hit. I'm a bit disappointed that I have a coupon and a jbuck that both expire on 12/13 but can only use one....and, guess what, the coupon is a better savings for me with what I need to buy. Still irks me, though. Does anyone know when they will do 40% off the entire store or another coupon? Seems like it is pretty much one of them all the time...they just did 40% off a week or so ago, now a coupon, I had a coupon a month ago...

I like their basic shirts. A few of the "trendy" stuff is okay, most not so much. DD can't wear the pants at all because she has to have an adjustable waist. How can they be a major clothing store in 2010 and NOT have adjustable waists??

One cashier told me that last year after Christmas when they had a 40% off the store sale, you could use the $15 Fun Cards with that, but otherwise they won't combine the sale & coupons. She didn't know if they would do the same this year or not.

I used my J Bucks on those Monster High dolls since Justice seems to be the only place to have them!

Back in the day they used to let you combine. When the store would go 40% off you could use the J-Bucks. I don't think there was ever a time that you could use a 40% and J-Bucks. That was the best way to shop there. That ended, I believe in the spring of last year. I was in the day the girl said she had been on the phone with corporate all morning waiting for the decision to come down but they decided not to allow it anymore. Now, the $15 J-Bucks are pretty much useless. I have 3 girls so I have been doing some shopping there for a few years now. I used to hover, waiting for the store to go 40% off and then use all my saved up J-Bucks. But, no more now.:sad1

Once in a blue moon I'll shop at Justice (I prefer Target and Old Navy for DD's clothes) and it's usually during their clearance sales. I did get on their e-mail list so I've gotten then 40% off coupon. Wish I could combine them with the JBucks.

I wanted to use it on a faux-fur lined hoodie for DD but wound up finding one for cheaper at Old Navy instead. Justice has some really nice PJs so I may use my J-bucks on that.

I agree with their prices, it's hard to get good buys not being able to combine both discounts. I use the J bucks for some nicer clearance items (non clothing items) and put them away for birthday party gifts, or holiday exchange gifts.

I do large shopping trips there a couple times per year for the last couple of years. I walk out of there with at least 1 LARGE bag FULL of clothes for my girls for around $75. I go through the clearance rack painstakingly and look at what's on sale then apply the 40% off coupon. I never use the jbucks because it would cost me more money than my 40% off coupons. No we don't get the latest trends but we do get great deals that make up much of their wardrobes.

Iwont shop Justice anymore my daughter brought a watch had to take it back twice got money back quality horrid for high price.

I used coupon code 726 and got 40% off my whole onliine purchase today, i saved 78$. with the coupon their graphic tees are only 8.34, the code is good through 12/22/2010.

I was able to use my jbucks with the 40% off entire store 1 time ever, and honestly I think the people there just didn't know what they were doing. I had a lot of fun shopping that day though :cool1: I had 8 Jbucks to use! The next time they had 40% off and I had Jbucks I asked the girl if I could use both... she looked at me like I was stupid and said we NEVER do that... "that would be like - 75% off".

One way I can justify spending the money at Justice is because it has a high resale value - no joke! I just sold a gently used pair of Justice jeans on ebay for $37 - when I had only paid about $11 for them in the first place from the clearance rack. If you have the time to list and sell on ebay - it's the way to go!:thumbsup2

You can use J Bucks and Fun Cards with MARKDOWN merchandise as written in Justice's Loyalty Program on line:

Redeeming J-Bucks / Fun Cards with other Coupons or Discounts:

J-Bucks or Fun Cards cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotional program except markdowns and are redeemable for merchandise only.

I found this on their web site. I am going to print it and take it to the store with me and all of that clearance stuff is suppose to be "markdowns". Not "discounts" or "promotional programs". You will NOT get the 40% off but with the cards you will get 50% off of the clearance priced items. The 40% off is a "discount" or "promotional program". So it works out that you end up with an extra 10% off of clearance. Better than 40%. Or you could just take the 50% of regular price. I hope I made this understandable.

I think J bucks are sometimes deceiving. When they are offering them, they will say you are $6 ( or some number) away from getting jbucks. So I take another 15 min. to find a $6 item. When I go to redeem my jbucks I get $50 worth of stuff for $25. W/o the jbucks I would get $50 worth of stuff at 40% off which would be $30. There really isn't that much of a difference:
Using J bucks- spent $25+ $6=$31 plus I got that $6 item
Not using Jbucks- spent $30, didn't have to spend time looking for a $6 item.

Anway, I won't buy extra things anymore just to get jbucks.

I am wondering if I can earn j bucks and fun cards in the store or is that just a online thing? I'm a new shopper to justice so thought I would ask. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter