Just WONDERING what do you think the transfers will be like in barcelona?

smores

DIS Veteran
i doubt they will have the BIG dinsey buses. . .but do you think they will have nice coaches with the little "hype you up disney movie" they play between orlando and cape canaveral? or just town and country type cars/mini buses?

I have no idea, but if Disney has you staying at a hotel in the heart of the city I don't think you'll be watching any movies. The port is right "downtown" for lack of a better term? When we cruised out of Barcelona a few years ago, we had a very short taxi ride from our nice centrally located hotel to the pier. There would be no time for any movie, a few commercials maybe, but not a movie. Seriously, the hotel we stayed at was called La Avenida Palace (a 4* in the central most square of the city) and it was 1 kilometer from the port. The airport was only 12 km from the hotel.

Kimberly is correct. You'll dock "right there." We were there as a port stop and simply walked up the street to catch a hop on-hop off bus to tour the city. The ticket for that is also good for local transit busses. Barcelona is very easy to get around in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter