Just visited the model for BCV

VWL'sownBeastn'Belle

Earning My Ears
Just got back from a one day trip. While we were visiting my DW and I decided to see the new model for the BCV. We were both dissappointed in the character of the suites. It seemed to be a typical Florida hotel. Light pastel colors and basic simple furniture. We might be a little jaded because we live in Florida. We fell in love and bought VWL mostly because of the unique character of the rooms. The real positive of the BCV was the addition of DVD players instead of VCRs. I also think the location will be unbelievable. It looks like the whole resort overlooks EPCOT. It would be great to open the curtains and see Spaceship Earth out of your window. It really convinced us, if we add on it will be at BWV or HHI or Vero. :) :pinkbounc

I think the "wow" factor gets lost when it looks too much like home. When I go to Florida I want it to look like Florida. ;) Of course, you want a change! Luckily, they give us lots of options.

BCV, in theory, is New England beach decor. But, that isn't a lot different than what you find in Florida.

I was thinking the same as PamOKW. I live in Michigan and when we first saw the WLV, I was so disappointed, we have places like that "up north" just a couple of hours away. The things you describe that disappoint you with the BCV are exactly what we were looking for. Like Pam says it is great that we have different options.

Terry,

I agree. I've got a pond and all the pine trees I want on our property:) . I want to smell those gardenias at OKW! Give me Palm Trees! (oh man, do I need a vacation!).

That's the beauty of DVC though--different "settings" for different tastes.

Trudy

I agree I am from Ohio and when I go on vacation I want palm trees LOL. But I also love that MWV and BCV are light and airy. VWL looks beautiful but just not my taste. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter