• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just started considering trip..now feeling nervous

OK..maybe it was 97 I was there> I just remember I went at Halloween time, and had started a new Job in January that year..and had the stipulation I would be taking off for the trip

I just realized something.....
To be clear about booking... were you speaking of OCT NOV of 2022?? Because that's when I was trying to book and was blown away by nothing being available. So I booked for May 2022 and was surprised that May was avail.
I am not sure if perhaps you were speaking of OCT NOV of THIS year.
[/QUOTE]

i thought they only booked out 13 months in the future?

i thought they only booked out 13 months in the future?
This year has been different. Typically they release packages in June for the following year. However, this year, they released the first half of 2022 a month or two ago. They’ve yet to release bookings for the second half of 22, so those looking past June 2022, you’ll want to continue checking back. I’m guessing those will be released in June on the normal schedule, but don’t really know for sure.

Also, previously, you could book room only up to 499 days in advance. That was also on pause, I believe.

This year has been different. Typically they release packages in June for the following year. However, this year, they released the first half of 2022 a month or two ago. They’ve yet to release bookings for the second half of 22, so those looking past June 2022, you’ll want to continue checking back. I’m guessing those will be released in June on the normal schedule, but don’t really know for sure.

Also, previously, you could book room only up to 499 days in advance. That was also on pause, I believe.
Ah. Thank you. That's why I could not book for Oct-Nov 2022. Now I am not sure if I want to hold on to my MAY 2022. I will have to give this some thought. I may indeed want to still try for later. I like to attend the celebrations towards the end rather than at the beginning.

I took a solo trip in the fall and I saw a few women around your age standing near me in line solo. It was my first time in MK without my kids and I had some epiphany moments there. Being in MK by myself really allowed me to connect with what I wanted after so many years of trying to make others happy. I had Sunshine Terrace for breakfast and second lunch. I wish APs would become available again because I got so much out of that trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter