Just sayin........

Everyone I have ever spoken to who owns DVC but does not participate in this board is blissfully unaware of the gripes that people have on this board. I posted this a few weeks ago, but even at a resort like SSR which many people here do not like (myself included), I have met many people who absolutely love it. One family owned DVC for a while and never stayed anywhere else and the guy looked t me like I was nuts when I told him that a lot of people don't like it. For him, it was his home resort and that is where he liked to stay.

With that said, occasional gripes are ok with me. I do think that the DVC admin read this board, and I am sure that they learn a lot. The people who complain about ridiculous things as though their personal liberties were violated do get to me sometimes.

Members since Jan 2008 we've had 2 fantastic trips home, given family a little trip and taken friends out with us and shown them the magic too. We can not wait for our next trip and all the others we keep dreaming about. We are about to add on so we can go for longer in bigger villas and take more friends with us. We dream about the day that our girls give us grand children and we can all go out together and stay in the grand villas. So far our villas have been gorgeous, if there were flaws and slight imperfections I was in my happy place making memories with my family and I didn't stop to notice them. Thanks for the positive thread we love our DVC too :)

Great post! We have been members since the beginning of 2009 and LOVE our DVC. We've added on twice already and are looking at yet another. It's quite addictive. Except for the points reallocation that hit us hard (AKV), we have loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

We have only been members for the past 2 years, but we have gone to Disney 4 times, soon to be 5 in Sept., and absolutely love it! Growing up, I went to Disney with my family every year and have created so many memories. Now, I can enjoy going and staying on property every year, and my children will enjoy the same memories that I cherish. I don't think there is any better way to vacation than DVC. It truly is magical, and our family looks forward to every trip waiting to hear those words, "Welcome Home!". :goodvibes

Been a member since 2003 and am an avid disboad READER not much of a POSTER but I feel the need to say I LOVE MY DVC.. so much negativity lately here I have to say that I have been to Disney many trips since our purchase. Never had an unclean room, once in a while a not so good view, and rarely if ever a rude CM on the properties. We don't typically analyze the cost of our purchase but in terms of happiness it has brought us and the family there is no value to be placed. I still believe in the long run we will be saving$$$$ but it really truley doesn't matter. If you feel forced to go to Disney and spend $$$ then you are not using your membership correctly. We go because we WANT to and use Vero and Hilton Head and other places as alternatives. Our membership has afforded us pleasures and places we would have never been to if not for our DVC.We are just average Joe's enjoying our purchase and looking forward to many trips in the future with kids grandkids hopefully and family. I feel confident that the new leadership will correct any issues that are out there and we will flourish. Relax people and enjoy what you have been so lucky to gain--- feel positive about your purchase and HAVE FUN!!!!

Oh how true! My feeling exactly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!