Just returned

Kupiecb

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that once again I had another flawless Disney Vacation!! We stayed at the OkW and could not have asked for a better time. As usual the service was outstanding!!! Thanks for all your tips that everyone provided on this board it made my planning easy. Well until next year or hopefully sooner

We stayed in a One Bedroom at OKW. We requested a Turtle pond water view room and when we checked in they said they had this request available but when we walked in we noticed we had a woods view. I called down to the front desk and was told that some agents thinks that "W" means water, but it really means woods. So of course they took care of the sitation immediatly and we were in the correct room within minutes. Our building was in the turtle pond area, a right in front of the bus stop and just a short walk to the quite pool. Our room did have a view of the water and we were greeted every morning with ducks and birds it was very magical. I cant remember the exact room number but it was in the buildings "3".

Kupiecb said:
We stayed in a One Bedroom at OKW. We requested a Turtle pond water view room and when we checked in they said they had this request available but when we walked in we noticed we had a woods view. I called down to the front desk and was told that some agents thinks that "W" means water, but it really means woods. So of course they took care of the sitation immediatly and we were in the correct room within minutes. Our building was in the turtle pond area, a right in front of the bus stop and just a short walk to the quite pool. Our room did have a view of the water and we were greeted every morning with ducks and birds it was very magical. I cant remember the exact room number but it was in the buildings "3".
So did the CM happen to mention what "letter" / "code" does mean water? :teeth:

Glad you had a good vacation!

Best wishes -

So very glad that you had an outstanding trip!

Maybe, if woods is W, then water view is coded H2O. :teleport:

Thanks for the report!

~DW ::MinnieMo

We love to stay at OKW when we are not at the BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter