Just returned-ask me anything!

ctrimble

Earning My Ears
Just returned. Me, hubby, mother, 2 sons (5 & 7) Stayed at PO-R, went to all 4 Parks, 2 character breakfasts. Trip was Tues night-Sunday A.M. ASk me anything!

hello

hope you had a wonderful trip

what character meals did you go to? did you go to fantasmic?-was it very crowded

thanks

lisa

Yes it was a wonderful trip. We were very impressed with the CM & how helpful & friendly they are.

We went to Tony's at MK on Wed for lunch. Saw Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, & Piglet. Food was excellent. Server was great! I didn't think my boys would care about autographs but they did & they are soo cute, especially Eeyore because he draws a bow around his Y & his E's are backwards. We used scrap paper which is ok because I'll put them in a photo album.

Fri we went to breakfast at AK with Donald, Mickey, Pluto, & Goofy. It was expensive but worth it; not necessarily because of the food but because the servers & characters are great. It was a very entertaining meal.

The meals to me are worth the price because we never felt a need to wait in long lines in the parks to get autographs or pictures.

On Fri night we went to MGM & the 8:00 Fantasmic show. MGM was very crowded because of the Osborne Lights & I was afraid we would miss the show so we crowded in shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone else at about 7:15. Now that I know how big the theatre is I would have waited a few more minutes & not been pushed around so much. We were on the 10th row a little to the left but there were plenty of great seats available. By the way, don't plan on getting a snack while you wait because the line to the concession stand was very long. Someone did come around selling popcorn, though. The Fantasmic show was very good; my DH even loved it. I didn't think it was too scary because everything is pretty far off.

Hope this helps.

I don't know because we didn't try. We went through the Osborne lights about 6:30 & then to Fantasmic at 7:15 for the 8:00 show. We left the park immediately after Fantasmic. Sorry.

Were the Osborne Lights crowded at 6:30 when you went? I hadn't thought about going before.

Yes but I would do it that way again. It was crowded but everyone was pleasant. My DH was amazed at how snow (even fake snow) can change everyone's mood. It doesn't take that long to go through Osborne. We made it to Fantasmic at 7:15 & waited shoulder to shoulder about 5 minutes until they let everyone in. It was crazy.

If I did it again I would wait a few minutes before going into Fantasmic. We were worried we would not get in but ended up on the 10th row. There are a LOT of good seats there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter