Just received free quick-service dining code for 2/28-7/3

My dh and I both got the QS pin yesterday and we are from Canada. I read somewhere on these boards that if you order a planning DVD and stay off the WDW site for a few days you will get one. I tried it and it may be a fluke but it worked for me. I also checked off that I was also interested in DVC info. Maybe they want us to come so we will see a DVC spiel and buy one lol.

We are from Puerto Rico and we got the pin last week. Actually, both DH and I got the pin. I think it has to do with saving vacation offers on the Disney website.

I hope someone can explain this to me because i am SO confused!

we got the free quick service dining code too... but you can only use a pin or a current offer, right? Isn't it cheaper to use the, say, 35% off a deluxe room for 4 nights plus the dining package... rather then pay full rate with free dining.

I don't understand!!!

I also received the QSD pin, and I am in Canada. We Can't use this Pin , Hoping for one for Oct.:goodvibes

I hope someone can explain this to me because i am SO confused!

we got the free quick service dining code too... but you can only use a pin or a current offer, right? Isn't it cheaper to use the, say, 35% off a deluxe room for 4 nights plus the dining package... rather then pay full rate with free dining.

I don't understand!!!

You're right, you can only use 1 discount at a time, not both. We have a package at a Value resort and both my boys are considered adults on the Dining plan (thank goodness they don't have a teenager rate :rotfl:). We are also staying over Easter and there were no other discounts offered on our dates. So this was the best for us. As with all these offers, you have to run the numbers and see what works for your family and dates. It's just really nice that there are so many discounts around :yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter