Just off the Wonder

You mean now I don’t have to walk out with my tea to the drink station dispenser by the pool and then back in again getting dirty looks as I pass the hand washing station anymore? Yea!

Right?? Each time I walk by to get something and then go back in I feel like saying "I just sanitized my hands, I'm just grabbing something from the drink station!" :rotfl2:

You mean now I don’t have to walk out with my tea to the drink station dispenser by the pool and then back in again getting dirty looks as I pass the hand washing station anymore? Yea!

Right?? Each time I walk by to get something and then go back in I feel like saying "I just sanitized my hands, I'm just grabbing something from the drink station!" :rotfl2:

Seems to be a moot point now, but prior, why did you not just grab some in a cup and take it into Cabanas with you in the first place?

Sorry to ask.... Who is Jo?

Don’t feel sorry or silly. I didn’t know either other than a “club host”. But since I don’t do trivia or any of the other “adult games” whoever it is matters not a stitch to me. Lol.

Bummer! But thank you for the information.☺️ Shall I hold out hope that she will be back by the end of July? And on the Magic? Not sure how much time is typical between contracts.
It is around 8 weeks between contracts. As for which ship, I believe that she is the senior most Club Host at DCL, so she can pick her ship, and Disney Wonder seems to be her home ship.

We got off the Wonder the day you got on. I'll do a trip report eventually (we actually just got home last night) but your post totally tracks with our experience.

We did get coconut and banana soft serve as well.

It is around 8 weeks between contracts. As for which ship, I believe that she is the senior most Club Host at DCL, so she can pick her ship, and Disney Wonder seems to be her home ship.
Thanks. Well if anyone speaks with Jo, encourage her to want to see Norway/Iceland in July!:D

Thanks so much for the tips! We'll be on the Wonder for the first time at the end of March and then again the end of May. I'm really excited to check it out. Will have to try the grits and I love chocolate martinis!

Seems to be a moot point now, but prior, why did you not just grab some in a cup and take it into Cabanas with you in the first place?

Good point! I don’t always know I want tea beforehand until it’s looking right at me and I prefer the real mugs in Cabana and not the disposable cups (landfills).

We got off the Wonder the day you got on. I'll do a trip report eventually (we actually just got home last night) but your post totally tracks with our experience.

We did get coconut and banana soft serve as well.
I can not believe I missed coconut and banana!!

Jo is the club host for adults. She will also be seen at the Sail A Wave party and other activities around the ship. She is from the UK and is a hoot! Everybody loves Jo.

OMG- we had the best time with her in Alaska. We ended up on Match Your Mate! She had a bunch of fun with all of us.

Thanks so much for the tips! We'll be on the Wonder for the first time at the end of March and then again the end of May. I'm really excited to check it out. Will have to try the grits and I love chocolate martinis!

We're on the same Baja cruise with you! :wave2: and will be back on the Wonder again at the end of August :bounce:

OP, thanks for sharing. Do you know how full your ship was? And can you provide more info on the after pirate party buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter