Just joined Weight Watchers

Yes! But i have managed to find substitutes at our favorites and avoid feeling miserable. We just got too in-the-moment yesterday. Trying something new and going in without a plan we’re a bad combination.

I will remember that ‘make it at home’ trick in the future! I love it!

Too in the moment! yes! been there! I know for me in the past, it could mean a downward spiral, but I'm trying so hard to let it go and get back on track. Sometimes my mind gets in the way though, but I'm trying!

I really, really miss having a bagel now and then. Made 2 ingrediant dough tonight and it was excellent! Turned out really well and perfectly cured the craving I've had for bread. May try it for pizza crust this weekend

I really, really miss having a bagel now and then. Made 2 ingrediant dough tonight and it was excellent! Turned out really well and perfectly cured the craving I've had for bread. May try it for pizza crust this weekend
What’s in that? I’ve never heard of 2 ingredient dough.

Used this for the bagels as well as pizza dough even got the thumbs up from my 21 yr old son..

What’s in that? I’ve never heard of 2 ingredient dough.
you make the dough using equal amounts of self rising flour and fat free zero greek yogurt -- I do 1/2 cup and 1/2 cup mix well in the bowl -- the dough is sticky so make sure to flour surfaces well -- then you dump out onto your floured surface and kneed it about 10 or so times till it comes all the way together and either roll into logs to make bagels or flatten out to make pizza .. I have seen recpies using it for cinnamon rolls, biscuits and rolls too I have just not tried those yet. If you do make bagels and like everything ones look for everything but the bagel seasoning at Trader Joes or my local Sam's club had just an everything seasoning..

Down another 1.4, for a total of 15.4 so far.

I just did the math... if I can average just one pound per week, I'll be on goal by the time we go to WDW in July.

I got home from work and the meeting and had leftover steak and some eggs for dinner (6 points out of my 23 daily points.) What's not to love about a diet that lets you eat steak and eggs?

This weekend we went up to my daughter's college to take her out for her birthday. I planned ahead of time what I was going to order, brought my own salad dressing and even had a Bloody Mary (5 pts). It felt so good sticking to the plan .....then my husband says lets go to Cheesecake Factory since she won't have a cake on her birthday. Well I think we all know where this is going. I so enjoyed it, I counted it, I used every one of my weekly points but I didn't just thrown in the towel and say forget it. I guess my point is, if I'm going to actually stick to this long term, birthdays happen, holidays happen, real life happens. The very next day I got right back on track and I'm moving forward. I don't regret one bit enjoying my daughter's birthday celebration. I'm learning as I go and in years past this would have been my excuse to throw in the towel. Now I'm learning when I slip up or have a cheat day that tomorrow is a new day and I got this!

I hope you all had a wonderful on plan weekend. :goodvibes

I just joined weight watchers today! I am doing the online plus program for 6 months so I got the free month and no joining fee as well as a weight watchers cook book! I want to lose 76 lbs. Do any of you track your exercise? Is there anyway to do it without a fitbit? It says you can earn points for walking? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.

I just joined weight watchers today! I am doing the online plus program for 6 months so I got the free month and no joining fee as well as a weight watchers cook book! I want to lose 76 lbs. Do any of you track your exercise? Is there anyway to do it without a fitbit? It says you can earn points for walking? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.

Did you figure it out? You can click the activity tab on My Day and addd the exercise and intensity level. Including walking, housecleaning, gardening, .... Or you can sync a Fitbit or Apple Health. Don’t do both. If you are syncing a device don’t enter the activity separately. You can choose whether to just track your activity or eat the points. But you have to reach a certain level before they are available to use during the week. Hope that helps.

Confession time ... I am off track. Lately every year I get serious in late winter. And every year we have an insanely busy April and I lose focus. I get close to goal (inside 5-10 lbs) and stop tracking. I’m down 15 but gained 1/2 lb this week. I know it’s not disastrous but I need to find a way to focus. Exercise is not really an option this week. The family calendar is jam packed with activities and I’m having a hard time finding the time and motivation to meal plan and cook. I’m hoping just owning it and acknowledging that I’m off plan will help steer me back in the right direction.

Did you figure it out? You can click the activity tab on My Day and addd the exercise and intensity level. Including walking, housecleaning, gardening, .... Or you can sync a Fitbit or Apple Health. Don’t do both. If you are syncing a device don’t enter the activity separately. You can choose whether to just track your activity or eat the points. But you have to reach a certain level before they are available to use during the week. Hope that helps.
Yes I did figure it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter