Just got my bridal ears headband from Disneyland DelivEARS to Canada

4orm

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't have to pay customs on it. Although Disney shipping via UPS I received the package by a crappy company called DHL or something like that. They tried to deliver the package to my condo twice without leaving any note saying that they tried, then called telling me they were about to ship it back (I had no idea it was in Toronto yet!) I finanlly had them deliver it to my DF work place since someone is there all day from 9-6 and it took them 2 days because they messed up the address we gave them. Anyhow, sorry to complain! I was very happy to have them and if it wasn't for DHL I would have had my ears in a week! Although I paid for ground shipping, they came air, had YYZ stickers and stamps all over the box. :)

Woo-hoo !!!!!!!

So how many times have you been secretly wearing them ? LOL or is that just me ;) !!!

How much was the delivery charge? How long did they take to arrive? Last time I ordered something from the US I got an invoice from Customs a week later....let us know if anything shows up.

I'm so excited, I just got my mouse ears (bride and groom) from Mouseshoppe, today. I live in the UK and they only took about 2 weeks to arrive from the date of order - very pleased with their service, would definitely recommend.

Woo-hoo for the Mouseshoppe :teeth:

So come on now am I the ONLY one that parades around the house in my Bridal Minnie Headband ??

There must be some more of you doing it too ???

I would like to surprise my fiance with one of these. Do these people have a web-site? Or does anyone else?

Thanks

I wear mine all the time! My fiance loves wearing his hat too. At first he whined about how silly he'd look but now he cant take them off!
You can get them by calling DelivEARS, or ordering at www.mouseshoppe.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter