Just Got Back!

Head_in_the_clouds

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, just a quick post to say we arrived home this afternoon from our 15th trip to Florida and I have to say it was the best yet! Knackered though as our flight (which thank goodness was not delayed!) had a tailwind which got us home quick but was very rocky, there was only about an hour in total without turbulence so no sleep for us and I am working tomorrow (jet lag + 40 children to teach dance/drama to = :scared1:) so my dad has just gone to get us a takeaway and I'm trying to get my "teaching head" on for tomorrow lol! I don't do trip reports (I think we are too boring for people to want to read about lol) but I will post some random thoughts on the wonderful time we had later.

looking forward to hearing all about it :)

welcome home, i bet you could do with tomorrow off.
What about thoughts and some pics, that would be nice.
Our holidays are spent a lot around the pool, but did a pic one with some high lights last year, never got finishing it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter