JUST FOR fUN: I sometimes want to tell my __ , xxx

• MrsCobraBubbles

Life's too short to wear pants all the time
    ...my ex-husband what a horrible human being he is for abandoning his kids. But I don't really want to initiate contact with him, nor do I have words to properly express my disgust.

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
    To coworker - we are tired of hearing you talk about YOU all the time. Why don't you actually stop for a moment and just let someone else talk and listen to them. And NO you are not the expert on everything anyone mentions. Stop acting like you know all the answers to everything.

disykat

DIS Veteran
    exboss ... that she is really misguided in her thinking and not giving her staff enough credit. I took the high road and it still eats about me a year and a half later.

Kind of felt good to get that off my chest anonymously.

I have to admit, when I saw the thread I immediately thought "I usually speak my mind so I won't have anything to say" but I'll check out what people are saying. The minute I started reading through I knew my answer right away.

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
    Best Buy: you are horrible!
    On Black Friday We ordered a Christmas present for my daughter ( computer) at the lowest price we could find.

Four days later, you tell us you dont have it. In fact, you didn’t even have it in stock on Black Friday when we ordered it. And you’re not getting more. And the excuse you gave ( oh sorry! Don’t know how that happened) was not helpful! And then Black Friday was over when I could’ve bought it elsewhere ON BLACK FRIDAY but now we couldn’t.

Yes, I’m STILL BITTER!

tink1970

DCL Platinum
    My ILs---y'all are mooches! Have you no shame, with your 4 retirement checks between you, yet continue to sponge off your son?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News