JUST FOR fUN: I sometimes want to tell my __ , xxx

To my FH - stop talking about Donald Trump! I don't want to hear more about all of the supposed conspiracy theories.

We'll be talking about something completely non-political related and all of a sudden he starts talking about Trump like we were in the middle of a conversation about him.

my cleaning lady that she really needs to up her game when cleaning my chandelier.
I don't tell her because my sanity depends on having a cleaning lady. With all my permanent kids and DCF kids that come through my house, her twice a month visits keep me sane. So I either have to accept the cobwebs and pretend we live in the Haunted Mansion, or clean them myself. I'm not doing anything to tick her off, so "Welcome, foolish mortals!"

Y'all are all nicer than me because there are plenty I would tell.

To my best friend: Chill. It's insane that you won't let your 8 year-old son go to the restaurant's bathroom by himself. And no, sending my much smaller 7-year-old son, who is allowed to go to the bathroom alone, with him won't protect him from the pedo you think lurks in every public restroom.

I kept my mouth shut because I had just politely told her why she should she get her son a chicken pox vaccine. I also didn't want to question her parenting in front of her son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter