JUST FOR fUN: I sometimes want to tell my __ , xxx

coworker: everyone knows you talk crap about everyone behind their back while being sickly sweet to their face so knock it off.

...my ex-husband what a horrible human being he is for abandoning his kids. But I don't really want to initiate contact with him, nor do I have words to properly express my disgust.

To coworker - we are tired of hearing you talk about YOU all the time. Why don't you actually stop for a moment and just let someone else talk and listen to them. And NO you are not the expert on everything anyone mentions. Stop acting like you know all the answers to everything.

exboss ... that she is really misguided in her thinking and not giving her staff enough credit. I took the high road and it still eats about me a year and a half later.

Kind of felt good to get that off my chest anonymously.

I have to admit, when I saw the thread I immediately thought "I usually speak my mind so I won't have anything to say" but I'll check out what people are saying. The minute I started reading through I knew my answer right away.

Best Buy: you are horrible!
On Black Friday We ordered a Christmas present for my daughter ( computer) at the lowest price we could find.

Four days later, you tell us you dont have it. In fact, you didn’t even have it in stock on Black Friday when we ordered it. And you’re not getting more. And the excuse you gave ( oh sorry! Don’t know how that happened) was not helpful! And then Black Friday was over when I could’ve bought it elsewhere ON BLACK FRIDAY but now we couldn’t.

Yes, I’m STILL BITTER!

My ILs---y'all are mooches! Have you no shame, with your 4 retirement checks between you, yet continue to sponge off your son?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter