• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Faxed my Building Request.....

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
...for All Star Music! I want building 10 and hope I get it! I arrive on Friday June 21!:p :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :p

Building 10 is a preferred location building at ASMu. If you paid for a preferred location, you will get it as Calypso 1 and 10 are the only preferred locations at the resort.

Good luck. When we stayed there in 2000 that's the building we got (Room 535) without even asking. Now I know how lucky we were. Hope you get it & have fun.

GoldenOdie: I KNOW its a preferred location, but I sent in my Fax in Feb. when it was a PREFERRED Location and GOT IT! Besides, I am NOT asking for POOL VIEW, just Building 10 ANY floor!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter