Just Engaged buttons?

tguz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the resorts have Just Engaged buttons? Thanks.

I’m not sure about all resorts, but the front desk at the Beach Club gave us the happily ever after buttons and wrote “engaged” on them for us.

Every resort has buttons, as well as the guest services locations at and near the park! I think it's all been boiled down to three button types ( I'm Celebrating, Happily Ever After, and First Visit) and they use a sharpie to add in the specifics of your celebration :)

Every resort has buttons, as well as the guest services locations at and near the park! I think it's all been boiled down to three button types ( I'm Celebrating, Happily Ever After, and First Visit) and they use a sharpie to add in the specifics of your celebration :)
Thanks!!

WDW used to have these buttons:

The two posters above have mentioned what kind of buttons they have currently. DH was able to buy two of the old buttons on eBay.

Yup. :) That's why I said old buttons. It's too bad, though - I like how specific they were.

Yup. :) That's why I said old buttons. It's too bad, though - I like how specific they were.

Yes, I remember a few years ago they had much more specific ones. Everything from Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Just Married, Just Engaged, etc.

Does anyone know if the resorts have Just Engaged buttons? Thanks.

Like everyone else has mentioned they’ve transitioned down to just a few, you’d have to write it with a sharpie. Years ago I kept two just engaged buttons so I would have them and when me and my fiancée now spouse went down everyone was asking where we got them! We’re borrowing them to my sister in law for when she goes down. You can get them still on eBay or even get personalized different kinds that say just engaged on Etsy!

I proposed at the Grand Floridian Cafe with the Cinderella Chocolate Slipper dessert on 7/28 and it was fantastic! They announced "we have a special dessert today" as they brought it to our table and the whole restaurant applauded and cheered as I proposed! My fiance was shocked that she didn't know anything about what just happened. The restaurant staff was awesome and they brought us Happily Ever After buttons and wrote "Just Engaged" on them for us.

When we got engaged we made a stop and Franck's to get some information. They gave us Just engaged buttons (we already had Happily Ever After buttons from our hotel). They said they were the only place that still had them. This was almost 2 years ago now. I did get Just Married buttons off Ebay because I liked them better than the Happily Ever After buttons. You can check there for some Just Engaged buttons

I did the glass slipper proposal at Cinderella's Royal Table and they still only gave us Happily Ever After buttons. Proudly wore those though while taking the glass slipper back to the room and to make phone calls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!