Just Engaged Buttons??? Any info would be appriciated, Thanks!!

Thank you!!! I might just ask at different places so I don't seem too rude. I need 5 1st time and 1 bday and just engaged (because they didn't have them in 06!)

OMG sam
When youre there could you possible pick me up two? I will pay for the shipping and everything I promise. I will even paypal you the money! When we went they didn't have and vin was so so upset about it, and obviously i cant get it till the hm...but Iwanted to use them onour hats with the just married lol
and i just ranted...let me know!

I went to MK today and I got you two! I asked for four so Ryan and I could have one also. We wore them around all afternoon and got a ton of Congrats from CM's. I think they have been told to be on the look out for buttons! Addison felt left out so I went and got her a pin that says "I'm Celebrating!" They are cute! PM me your address and I will get it in the mail this week! Don't worry about the shipping!

it funny that they are still having trouble with these pins. I got engaged over new years and they gave us a just married pin with the married crossed out and engaged written under it. a few days later a guy who worked in a soda stand at the osborne family of lights told us that there were going to be new pins. after a long and tiring search we got our pins from city hall in the magic kingdom. the girl there even personaized it for us with our names, and even drew mickey ears . made the search worth it

I'm sorry if this sounds too forward, but I was wondering if anyone could grab me 2 Just Engaged pins, also -- We JUST got My RING this weekend :lovestruc , and live all the way out in NY (and won't be making our annual WDW trip this year cuz we now have to save up for the big day :sad1: -- PJ coming up soon).

I'll pay shipping or any other add'l costs. :blush:

veronchichi I'm sorry if this sounds too forward, but I was wondering if anyone could grab me 2 Just Engaged pins, also -- We JUST got My RING this weekend , and live all the way out in NY (and won't be making our annual WDW trip this year cuz we now have to save up for the big day -- PJ coming up soon).

I'll pay shipping or any other add'l costs.

First of all Congrats!! You def need to start a PJ so we can read all about it!! Are you doing an At-Home Wedding or a Disney Wedding??
About the buttons, I am going down there at the end of March, so if your not in a hurry I would gladly pick them up and send them to you:goodvibes . Just PM me as a reminder and I'll try to find a couple extra when I'm down there for you!

First of all Congrats!! You def need to start a PJ so we can read all about it!! Are you doing an At-Home Wedding or a Disney Wedding??
About the buttons, I am going down there at the end of March, so if your not in a hurry I would gladly pick them up and send them to you:goodvibes . Just PM me as a reminder and I'll try to find a couple extra when I'm down there for you!

Thank you soooo much Sam!! I'd looooove a Disney Wedding, and can't wait for the planning to begin...as long as i can keep it within the budget :confused:

And, i'm not in a hurry at all, it JUST hit me that it's gonna happen, so i'm still in Shock/Happy/Giddy/and back to Shock mode :hyper: -- plus my bday is in March, so it'll be even better YAY :yay:

Let me know when you head down there, and I'll PM you (I've already got a post-it sticking to my laptop hehehe). You're the best!!

Thank you soooo much Sam!! I'd looooove a Disney Wedding, and can't wait for the planning to begin...as long as i can keep it within the budget

And, i'm not in a hurry at all, it JUST hit me that it's gonna happen, so i'm still in Shock/Happy/Giddy/and back to Shock mode -- plus my bday is in March, so it'll be even better YAY

Let me know when you head down there, and I'll PM you (I've already got a post-it sticking to my laptop hehehe). You're the best!!

No worries! It is alot to take in all at once lol! I kind of just started planning and next thing I knew I had a date set, so it all happens at weird times! Your B-day will be awesome next month with a new shiny ring on your finger! The shock hasn't really worn off for me yet (I'm not sure it ever will but thats cool because it's super fun).
I will be in WDW 3/29-4/3 so just PM me your address as it gets closer and I will send them out :)

No worries! It is alot to take in all at once lol! I kind of just started planning and next thing I knew I had a date set, so it all happens at weird times! Your B-day will be awesome next month with a new shiny ring on your finger! The shock hasn't really worn off for me yet (I'm not sure it ever will but thats cool because it's super fun).
I will be in WDW 3/29-4/3 so just PM me your address as it gets closer and I will send them out :)

thank you so so so so much!! I'll be sure to PM you!! :goodvibes
In the meantime, I am currently addicted to your PJ -- sooo cute and so perfect! i love it -- especially the part with Minnie and the urge to yell "I GOT ENGAGED!!" on big thunder mountain. HILARIOUS!! :laughing:

ttys!
veronica

:goodvibes Thanks Veronica! Only othe Disney addicts can appriciate that part lol! Now start your so I cna read it lol!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter