• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just booked "Happy's Hangout" at Windsor Hills!

Just wanted to post again as we are getting ready to enjoy our second vacation at this home and the owners clearly really put a lot of love into this home. I just saw some new pictures of their most recent remodel and oh my gosh, it looks AMAZING. We cannot wait to get there and see it all in person! The owner Kristine is really great and makes you feel like a friend and you can totally feel this is a labor of love for her and you know you are going to get an amazing house. You know how sometimes you worry that you are going to get a house as nice as the pictures? Well you don't have to worry at all with Happy's Hangout. The home is more amazing in person and from the large amount of reviews on their website - everyone feels the same way. Check it out! You won't regret booking this home. Most of the new pics are already up on their website! http://www.happyshangout.com

I saw this thread had popped up again and thought I would update. We loved our stay at Happy's Hangout a couple of years ago. The house was beautiful then and that was before the latest update. The boys loved the splash pool so much I had a job getting them to the parks. And it was so quiet and private being on the end of the row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter