Just booked for May 2008!!!

dis75ney

<font color=blue>Member of the Royal Society For P
It's starting to feel real now...I can't wait to see my son's face when he's in Disney World for the first time!!! :banana: :woohoo:

Congrats!! What dates are you going? I'll be there 5/18-5/23 at BWV

Congrats! We're going for the first time with our dd in May as well, so excited - can't wait!! :cool1: We'll be there 5/9 - 5/17.

we will be in the world may 17-25 at animal kingdom villas!
we love may............most of our trips have been in may.
first time is truly magical........don't be suprised if YOU cry from happiness!

Congrats! We're going for the first time with our dd in May as well, so excited - can't wait!! :cool1: We'll be there 5/9 - 5/17.

We will be there May 9-17 as well, just booked last week for Shades of Green. I can't wait!

We'll be joining the party May 9-26 at BCV. Hope the weather's as great and the park as empty as it was last May! :cool1:

Waiting to hear back from TA on what days to book for in May. I have read good things about May on the DIS! I am planning a Mommy and Me trip with my twins (DS5). I may chicken out at the last minute and bring another set of hands along:) My husband gave us money for Christmas to buy our plane tickets:love: so this trip is becoming a reality!! So excited to be joining the May crew (we've done Nov/Dec/Sept in the past)!

His first WDW trip-how exciting! I just got back from my birthday/Christmas trip and will be heading down again May 20th-25th at POFQ!

We will be there May 9-17 as well, just booked last week for Shades of Green. I can't wait!

We're staying at Saratoga Springs. Didn't book airfare when I made the room reservation and it tripled within a week. :scared1: Guess we may need to drive down (16hrs vs 3).

We'll be joining the party May 9-26 at BCV. Hope the weather's as great and the park as empty as it was last May! :cool1:

I sure hope so too!! My dd will only be 2 and I prefer for our 1st WDW trip to not be spent in long lines princess:

We're staying at Saratoga Springs. Didn't book airfare when I made the room reservation and it tripled within a week. :scared1: Guess we may need to drive down (16hrs vs 3).

I sure hope so too!! My dd will only be 2 and I prefer for our 1st WDW trip to not be spent in long lines princess:

We will be going for our first trip May 3-10!!! It does seem real now that the new year is almost here!

QUOTE]

16 hours isn't too bad though, it takes us about 9 to drive down. We leave about 3 am and usually are checked in and getting luch at the resort by 1. Last year we flew for the first time and it actually took us just as long it seemed like. We flew out at 8:00 am and didn't get to MCO till 3:00, then the bus ride to the hotel and everything, it's just as easy for us to drive. Our stupid airport doesn't have direct flights to anywhere but Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte and New York for some stupid reason so we can never go anywhere without a layover!

I'll be there May 4th-10th. It's my DBF's first time! Crossing my fingers for no lines. :goodvibes

We're going Apr 23 - May 8. It will be DD (currently 15 mos) 2nd visit and DS (currently 9 weeks) 1st visit! :cheer2: We're staying at OKW the first week and not sure where the 2nd (have to check w/my Dad who is making the ressies).

The first time is always amazing. We will be down there the 17-24 at CBR. It is my youngest two's first time. It will be my oldest's 12 time....Don't be surprised at all if you start crying when you walk in MK and they see the castle and start getting really excited or when they go up to see Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter