Just booked for August 2013! Who else?

We just booked for August 24 through September 1. Port Orleans French Quarter. Excited already and starting to plan.

Help trying to sub- plan ADR's can't find hours for last year for aug . Just so I have an idea of times can someone send me a link

I just bought DVC at BLT and can't wait. Although we have always stayed at the Poly- I just love being on the monorail and hearing the train whistle ::yes::

I hate trying to pick a week so far in advance with my kids sports schedules, but I committed...Aug.11-18 at BLT lake view. Of course yesterday I found out my son will miss "freshman camp" for all the kids entering high school:eek:

However he said disney is better-I trained him well!!:rotfl:

Sooo with that said, has anybody figured when ADRs can start to be booked? I am still figuring # and finish closing on my BLT and my head is spinning!:confused3

Also has anyone heard anything about the "Advanced Fast passes"?

Just booked YC club level for Aug 23 - Sep 1.

Still need to find flights.

Starting to figure out a "schedule" for parks and dining. We plan on doing one day at Legoland, but that's the only off property thing.

It doesn't seem quite real yet.

pixiedust:

Last August we got a bounce back offer while we were at Shades of Green. we booked then for August 21-27 thinking if we couldn't go, then we would just cancel and get the deposit back. But today..... I BOOKED OUR AIRLINE TICKETS! Yay! That means we are definitely going!!! I also booked our hotel for stay/park/fly at a hotel outside of Bradley in Hartford so that we can take an early morning flight! Sooooo excited! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just booked August 16th-24th at Poly Club Level!:) Can't wait to experience Club level for the first time!:cool1: Haven't been since 2011, took a year off to allow the MK construction to be completed. Sooo excited to see the new area!

Just booked August 16th-24th at Poly Club Level!:) Can't wait to experience Club level for the first time!:cool1: Haven't been since 2011, took a year off to allow the MK construction to be completed. Sooo excited to see the new area!

Be careful! It's easy to get a little "spoiled" with Club Level! ;)

Totally psyched. 1st stay at BC coming up. We felt so lucky to stay at WL 2 years ago. hope it matches that experience.

Just book ASSports for 8.9 to 8.18. SUPER excited. We skipped last year in anticipation for New Fantasy Land, so I am over the moon.

We just bought a newer pop-up camper with a/c and lots of other amenities - plus enough space for our family of 5 - so we booked for 11 nights and 10 days at Fort Wilderness! Aug. 18-29, 2013, 395 LOOOOOOOOONG days away - but it will so be worth it when it gets here. 10 whole Disney days - my dream come true! pixiedust:The kids are really excited too. :jumping1:Fort Wilderness looks super fun and they're excited to stay someplace besides POP, which is where we were last August.

Anyone else planning on August 2013???

I'll be there with my family from August 17-23, staying at Port Orleans Riverside!

We are staying August 14-21 at Coronado Springs! Woohoo! :cheer2:

We wanted to get 2 rooms at CSR but its all booked for our dates 8/21-8/28! We will do CBR instead. I saw some questions above about the Fastpass Plus so I looked into it. Right now it's being tested. It offers the chance to choose a few rides to reserve a spot in at a specific time slot. When you get to the park you go to they rides you chose and use the FP line. You can research online for details.

Going for my late 21st birthday at the Boardwalk Villas August 4-8! Can't wait!!! Anyone else gonna be there with me to drink around the world? ::yes::

114 days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter